Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label (23007 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m / Fappening 3.0 Continues With The WWE Stars Jojo, Paige, And Maria Kanellis Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Slimberry1(f): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2017
PrinceMario:
Bros, i think you're more of an ingrate than Kiss Daniel. Go back and thank your English teachers for a job well done cheesy

Okwy angry am done!
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by femi4: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
duduade:
How did he see all these money.. I thought they said he was collecting only 30k per month
you ve got comprehension issues
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Labels shud not be greedy as ur artist blow give them better deals and they will be happy to stay. Its called appreciation!
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Dollabiz: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Good
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Flexing his 30k grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Pasidon(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
duduade:
How did he see all these money.. I thought they said he was collecting only 30k per month
He plays Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Chiboto414: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2017
PrinceMario:
Bros, i think you're more of an ingrate than Kiss Daniel. Go back and thank your English teachers for a job well done cheesy
#gbam#..dont the mugu
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Chiboto414: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Chiboto414:
#gbam#..dont mind the mugu
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
beach cruise on top 1000naira horse undecided
so because he's a celebrity he should pay 1mil?
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Wallace2107: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
PrinceMario:
bros d guy say na g owide grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by encryptjay(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wallace2107:
bros d guy say na g owide grin
LMAO, g owide

Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by bitingcool: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This is another wizkid waitin to break into all markets..

Can't wait for him to break into markets. He's so lovable

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Goldmuq: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Awoo88: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
When the case come up in court and he is ask to pay for performing without permission, he will start crying enemies and haters. Mumu
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Miradamian: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
duduade:
. Read the blood well una no go agree. U think them say them say
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by Miradamian: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
duduade:
. Read the blogs well una no go agree. U think them say them say
Re: Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label by duduade: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Miradamian:
. Read the blogs well una no go agree. U think them say them say

Lol...
I just quoted something I read na
Why is everyone on my Case now..

Loooool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Meets Gernot Rohr (Photo) / Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.