Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors (10421 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by koolaid87: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Jalingo, no need to dey announce your journey

Just leave jor
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2017
i beg i get one question ooooo ever since our so called president don dy travel please what good has it bring to Nigeria as a Nation...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Redhot111(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2017
The award winning presido on traveling

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by joncom(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
I don't think Buhari has even gone up to 15 State in Nigeria since his inauguration. Not fair on the electorate. When campaign starts he will be in all the State promising them heaven as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
if dere is an award 4 d best travellers buhari will surely win dat award.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Lothario(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
I can see sarrki has resurfaced. BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Larwin(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2017
chomchom1:
WHO knows how much we have spent on traveling allowance? No fruitfull movement rather more hardship.. undecided cry

30m just for stepping out of villa undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
007xtech1:

Weedon my guy, fraudster, how much have you made now
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
I stand with Buhari. As jagaban of West Africa i feel there is a need to travel if not daily weekly.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by anonimi: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:
He has the energy, keep flying it's part and parcel of your records after leaving office. As an old man he did all. Traveling around to see things for himself and engaging in meaningful discussions. Brave mr P

Did he ever visit Benue, Anambra, Adamawa and other places after Fulani herdsmen killed the farmers for defending their farms?
Barawo bubu is a bloody, heartless, brutal dictator pretending to be a democrat while busy stealing our money with his 40 thieves cabal presidency of the ALl Poverty Congress, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3923742_benue_pngd581259d8be2539334384d77adc3be7d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773947_img20160529090234_jpegca51bdff8ad2dce07c0beef819ddf9d0

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by begwong: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2017
AS THE MINISTER OF PETROLEUM. CAN'T HE ADDRESS THE CURRENT FUEL SHORTAGES IN THE NATION RATHER THAN GLOBE THROTTLING? JUST LAST WEEK U RETURNED FROM EUROPE NOW NA AFRICA EXPLORATION ABI? ✈ ✈

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by anonimi: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Puffydon1:
I stand with Buhari.
As jagaban of West Africa i feel there is a need to travel if not daily weekly.

Yes nah. He should travel while we gnash our teeth in the recession that he has turned the prosperity of the biggest economy in Africa that was handed over to him.
2019, please come quick so we can remove this curse from our land.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411447_buharirecessionists_jpege29c2a8004bf6846f6cccb707c3020fd

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by anonimi: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2017
begwong:
AS THE MINISTER OF PETROLEUM. CAN'T HE ADDRESS THE CURRENT FUEL SHORTAGES IN THE NATION RATHER THAN GLOBE THROTTLING? JUST LAST WEEK U RETURNED FROM EUROPE NOW NA AFRICA EXPLORATION ABI? ✈ ✈

Address what?
Addresss who?
It seems that you don't know barawo bubu does not care. He has never cared about us.
We are only a means for him to get his filthy hands on our money to steal, to loot and to kill us in the process.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3927877_abomination_jpg7ee5ae85adb00c529d579a4bd60db36f

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by anonimi: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Lothario:
I can see sarrki has resurfaced. BASTARD

Why do you say so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Gkemz: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2017
To to what? What has he got to offer. How can he offer what he doesn't have. To start with, he made the nation economically unconducive and unfavorable for youths, hence compelling the youths to migrate to Libya.

Improve the nations economy and standard of living and youths will see no reason to travel outside countries like Libya.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Olawalesadiq:
i beg i get one question ooooo ever since our so called president don dy travel please what good has it bring to Nigeria as a Nation...?

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Lothario(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

Why do you say so?
That guy is a bastard currently am looking for someone very good with computers to help me track him down I will make him half a man physically, psychologically, emotionally the abuse he will pass through when I lay my hands on him in a remote location he he he I stop here. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Realali(f): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by joncom(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2017
I know after all this travelling, he will end up in one place ... 6 months hospital bed. Can't he pity his old age?
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by billyG(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Why was fayose not there?why treat his like an outcast,a leper,why not equally invite him 2 come & eat birthday cake, why?
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2017
seunlayi:
Between him and Emirate flight, only God knows who travel most
big time Savage.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by purem(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2017
embarassed

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Jones4190(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2017

Opposition never doubted your character.

Opposition never questioned your integrity.

Opposition never questioned your frugal lifestyle.

Opposition will never question your love for the poor.

Opposition never questioned your patriotism.

Opposition will never question your sincerity.

Opposition will never question your doggedness.

Your love for country Nigeria is unbeatable.

Recently, opposition started ultimate search in Northern Nigeria for someone like you.

You are the standard for all political parties as we journey into activities for 2019 general election.

When it comes to war, you are a general, when it comes to love, you are a father to all

Your contentment is a standard in all religion.

With the above consensus,

I will remain your blind follower. I have seen enough and it is time to enjoy blindness under you.

Happy birthday and many happy returns Mr President

(c) okokobioko
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by hucienda: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:
Baba its high time you do more of travelling at home

Its necessary

The electorate needs to see and talk to you more often

So you can actually tell the truth to your principal? Appears you aint so sycophantic.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Duru009(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Ajala de President !
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by tiwiex(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2017
aolawale025:
The people in external affairs have to look at the relevance of these trips and advise accordingly. This is the time to save costs

Are these trips planned. Presidential travel should be a big deal. PMB has turned it to pure water.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by baysol: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/stories/417996-breaking-buhari-to-travel-to-niger-republic-with-three-governors.html

This Man is indeed a sick president of the Northern Nigeria. I think he must not be allowed to contest amidst so much controversies....Only North is carried along and yet nothing to show for so much wastages in the North..... No school certificate....one sided corruption war.....he simply don't understand economics and associated principles and governance.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Valarmoghulis(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:
Baba its high time you do more of travelling at home

Its necessary

The electorate needs to see and talk to you more often
spam alert, some one has hijacked sarrkis account, the sarrki we know is never reasonable. Abi dem never pay BMC Dec salary?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Which Stanza Of The National Anthem Should Be Adopted In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.