Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors (10423 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by raphaeladeyele: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2017
wishes our President a travelling mercies
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:
Baba its high time you do more of travelling at home

Its necessary

The electorate needs to see and talk to you more often
it is better he stays outside the country till new year
even now that he is in nigeria ,there is fuel scarcity
somehow , things are always better when buhari isnt in the country
he should take another 3 months vacation to London angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Maydfourth: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baba wants to go and buy more cows.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Jesse01 post=63381092]buhari traveling outside d country like he just don't care, since he became president I have Neva see his shadow near my state oo[ www jw.org
Re: Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Nigerians are senseless.... Mofos with empty skulls....BUHARI IS GOING TO NIGER REPUBLIC TO PLAN 2019 ELECTION.... CITIZENS OF NIGER REPUBLIC ARE COMING TO VOTE FOR HIM....THEY WILL COUNTER UR VOTE....THINKING UR VOTERS CARD WILL HELP YOU VOTE HIM OUT IS A JOKE...HE HAS BACKUP AND TRUST ME....HE WILL WIN 2019 ELECTIONS....HE'S NOT COUNTING ON NIGERIAS VOTE...THATS WHAT THE RAIL WAY FOR....EASY CONVEY OF NIGER REPUBLIC VOTERS

buhari must rule u all till 2023

He will islamise Nigeria and u all will suffer....

Fools everywhere... Thinking everything is something to joke the day off on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.