Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (27483 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2017
I kept read the article like three times. And each time I keep picturing the bloggers face as he/she was writing this crap . And I just thought the blogger should have just written it in Igbo language. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2017
I read the article like three times. And each time I keep picturing the bloggers face as he/she was writing this crap . And I thought the blogger should have just written it in Igbo language. Thank you.
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by room089: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2017
But shey na only dis films wey she do gi am all dis money?
Sevin Gbosa for u!
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
even if the gals are wonderfully beautiful, without good t.v right deals,nd multiple cooperate sponsorship..it wll b a financial failure...that was why multi choice stopd big brother africa nd instead introduced..differnt nation's big brother..
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by skillfusion: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Na this boarding school you dey call house of diva? Not even a single cctv go dey inside sef as participants go straf demself tire till e go turn brothel. Better consult a good house renovator to convert it to flats for rent abeg. No be by force to do reality nonsense.
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Wait... where in the world did she get that kind of money to build a mansion if she's just an/a Domitilla, Olosho, Ashana, actress like she claimed? Na wah. The kind hustle wey she sabi wey we no fit, only God knows..
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by BagWay: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
see HK
for runs gals

opo dem
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
The beds are on the floor
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by jobbers: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2017
good
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by itsene: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
If you have less than 10 bedrooms and no banquet room for owambe parties, don't call it a mansion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology / Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.