Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible (1924 Views)

Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by KEVIND: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2017
If you believe a man that said you're 5% and cannot treat you equal with other region will gladly hand over to you in 2023, you must be joking. Besides, the igbos don't need the Presidency but Restructuring and Resource control

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by joeyfire(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol mumu people. the moment APC picks an IBO candidate is the moment the party dies in the south west.

without Yoruba alliance APC wouldn't have gotten the presidency. after all Yoruba efforts to clean the image of buhari he won't even dare to put forward an ibo candidate.

just my opinion sha. no mumu should quote me

Don't deceive yourself with flaky facts. Yorubas did not get Buhari into office, North-Central did the magic. Your votes were just just token and the north has reminded you of this many times since buhari took over

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
I agree with the post. I don't believe Atiku can win Buhari. The best for the Igbo now is make a deal with Buhari, make a deal with the SW. Despite the political differences with the SW I believe that they will yield to us on moral grounds. The first step is to support Buhari for presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Jaideyone(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
joeyfire:

Don't deceive yourself with flaky facts. Yorubas did not get Buhari into office, North-Central did the magic. Your votes were just just token and the north has reminded you of this many times since buhari took over
token indeed!!! yet your people keep wailing about 2015 Yoruba betrayal grin

voted aside
the storm and media wildfire that wrecked Jonathan in 2015 started from the south west!!!
you know how powerful the southwest media is. the southwest gave buhari the new image through tinubu.

lai Mohammed and tinubu led media were the missile guidance system of the opposition ACN/APC. you think buhari would have won the presidential election with CPC and ANPP mergers alone? grin

you are political neophyte that thinks everything boils down to votes alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by joeyfire(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
token indeed!!! yet your people keep wailing about 2015 Yoruba betrayal grin

voted aside
the storm and media wildfire that wrecked Jonathan in 2015 started from the south west!!!
you know how powerful the southwest media is. the southwest gave buhari the new image through tinubu.

lai Mohammed and tinubu led media were the missile guidance system of the opposition ACN/APC. you think buhari would have won the presidential election with CPC and ANPP mergers alone? grin

you are political neophyte that thinks everything boils down to votes alone

You would have disgraced yourself if you had tried to contest your token votes in 2015. No need for too much talk. What killed Jonathan was

1. America and UK turned against him because of his stand on homosexuality

2. The north had a deal with Jonathan that he broke when he tried to run for a second term. They declared SAK and the rest is history.

Yoruba role was at best a tokenistic contribution

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Yyeske(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
The problem with Ndigbo in national politics is that they forget that Nigeria is like a tripod with 3 legs, two legs can stand the table but one can't.
They forget in Nigerian politics they must align with either the west or north or both.
1999 the Igbos aligned with north to bring in OBJ.
2003 all regions voted OBJ.
2007 all regions voted late Yar'adua.
2011 all regions voted GEJ apart from the far north.
2015 the north and west mobilized for Buhari while the SE mobilized with minorities for GEJ and we all know the outcome.
Igbos must learn to align with at least a majority, from all indication, Atiku is not well liked in the north so why allying with him?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by frankyychiji(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
igbo presidency 2023 is feasible only if we shun hate and embrace apc....buhari's regime in 2and half years have performed astronomically more than pdp's 16years rule in south east......
Now I know you are high on cow dung just like like those you represent.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ndigbo has already shot itself on the foot by allowing an outlawed group known as ipob to hijack the campaign for a perpetually unelectable Atiku, for 2019, thereby making every other Nigerian, conclude that Atiku is purely an Igbo Candidate....while the Yorubas understand the political arithmetic well, by drawing themselves more to the Buhari Agenda, making it a foregone conclusion that a Yoruba person under APC will nick the Presidency in 2023...
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Kingsley1000(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
jomonic:
I agree with the post. I don't believe Atiku can win Buhari. The best for the Igbo now is make a deal with Buhari, make a deal with the SW. Despite the political differences with the SW I believe that they will yield to us on moral grounds. The first step is to support Buhari for presidency.
Thank you.i think with this enlightenment,my people are now begining to comprehend the political permutation of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
I have noticed that those saying that President Buhari will
never handover to Onye Igbo, are the same people who
claimed that the then President Jonathan would never hand
over to Buhari no matter what.
Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. President Buhari will no only
hand over to an igbo man, he will work for the emergence of
Onye Igbo to succeed him.
In 2003, President Buhari made an Igbo man, the late Chuba
Okadigbo his running mate.
In 2007, he also chose an Igbo man the late Umeh Ezuoke to
be his Vice Presidential candidate.
In 2011, President Buhari wrote to Ohaneze Ndigbo and
requested to go into alliance with Ndigbo and asked that the
two parties meet to go into an agreement.
Lo and behold, Ohaneze Ndigbo met and decided to support
our neighbour Ebele Azikiwe.
Buhari then went to southwest and took Pastor Tunde
Bakare as his running met.
I stated these facts for record purposes. Let's not lose this
opportunity for igbo president come 2023.
President Buhari will support us come 2023, but we must
first of all show commitment in re-electing him in 2019.
Don't be deterred. Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. It will happen. After Buhari completes his second term in 2023, it will be the turn of the Igbos because they will be the only power block who.have not produced the President.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2017
orion7:
op you can't insult igbos and get away with it.

your father is a Gullible bastard for shagging your ho mother

#igbo amaka
You are an enemy of the Igbos for that stupid statement. Your plan to prevent Igbos from getting their own share will fail IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2017
chiagozien:
Pls stop this your nonsense noise making of igbo president.
Who told igbos problem is president.
What did obasanjo presidency did to yorubas,what did Goodluck did to niger delta,what have buhari done to his people.
Average igbo man dont care who is the president.

For your information there will be no election in ala igbo come 2019.
And stop dragging ndiigbo's name here because you are not speaking a bit of igbos mind here.

industrialized Ota for them. It made Ota one of the top five most industrialized places in Nigeria. Visit Ota to confirm and stop talking trash. The OP is the one fighting for the Igbos. What have you ever done for the Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
powerkey:

He-diots like you always have sleepless nights because of the Igbos.

Leave Igbos alone and mind failures of the Yorubas.
He is saying the truth. Igbo Presidency 2023 is real if we get serious about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2017
KEVIND:
If you believe a man that said you're 5% and cannot treat you equal will other region will gladly hand over to you in 2023, you must be joking. Besides, the igbos don't need the Presidency but Restructuring and Resource control
Since Python dance many people have stopped talikng about restructuring except when trying to proffer alternative to Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Thank you.i think with this enlightenment,my people are now begining to comprehend the political permutation of nigeria

My brother that step is the most politically prudent. Another four years of political drought in the SE will put us in extinction. But we must be careful. Some might just for the fun of it want to perpetuate the current politics of exclusion. No body should rule out the possibility of Buhari losing steam in politics and supporting Atiku. Buhari is old, he might just decide not to run. So we must be very circumspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
jomonic:
Great post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by AskProf: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
tupu I kpariba mu,abum ezigbo nwafor igbo,abughi m onye afonja

Wao!
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by cstr1000: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ussy4real:
Sad truth.. They think they know politics but always end up on the wrong side. See now as dey carry Atiku for head, the same people way hate northerners
How have we always end up on the wrong side? We have voted for all the winning president since 1999, even when your people were in the opposition.

who are all these ignoramuse on nairaland making all these false claim.?

Did Nigerian politics start in 2015?

Buhari will gone by 2023 at most. I hope you have enough political capital to continue after he has gone.

We will see how much politics you know then.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Yyeske(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
cstr1000:

How have we always end up on the wrong side? We have voted for all the winning president since 1999, even when your people were in the opposition.

who are all these ignoramuse on nairaland making all these false claim.?

Did Nigerian politics start in 2015?

Buhari will gone by 2023 at most. I hope you have enough political capital to continue after he has gone.

We will see how much politics you know then.
We have always voted for the winning side since 1999 till 2011 when Ndigbo decided to allow GEJ run while the west and north argued that the north should continue till 2015 so the east should produce the president but Ndigbo refused.
The north and west aligned to vote Buhari while the SE aligned with the Ijaws, we lost the position of producing the president and even GEJ Ndigbo supported failed.
Who committed political suicide here?
If you like continue in that mistake in 2019 and after election, come here and blame the Yorubas and Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by wiseEast: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ndigbo has already shot itself on the foot by allowing an outlawed group known as ipob to hijack the campaign for a perpetually unelectable Atiku, for 2019, thereby making every other Nigerian, conclude that Atiku is purely an Igbo Candidate....while the Yorubas understand the political arithmetic well, by drawing themselves more to the Buhari Agenda, making it a foregone conclusion that a Yoruba person under APC will nick the Presidency in 2023...

IPOB iS NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR ZOO POLITICS

WE WANT OUT AND MUST LEAVE

LIKe FELA KUTI SAID "YOUR PEOPLE ARE PERAMBULATING A WILL EVER REMAIN SAME PLACE.
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by wiseEast: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kingsley10000:
igbo presidency 2023 is feasible only if we shun hate and embrace apc....buhari's regime in 2and half years have performed astronomically more than pdp's 16years rule in south east......

a typical Igbo Man not IBO man

is and will never reason along with the rest of the country...hence IPOb and breakup

IPOB iS NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR ZOO POLITICS

WE WANT OUT AND MUST LEAVE

LIKe FELA KUTI SAID "YOUR PEOPLE ARE PERAMBULATING A WILL EVER REMAIN SAME PLACE.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by DejiSantos: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Igbos And Political Miscalculation>>all Igbos Are Gullible by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kingsley10000:
I have noticed that those saying that President Buhari will
never handover to Onye Igbo, are the same people who
claimed that the then President Jonathan would never hand
over to Buhari no matter what.
Igbo Presidency 2023 is real. President Buhari will no only
hand over to an igbo man, he will work for the emergence of
Onye Igbo to succeed him.
In 2003, President Buhari made an Igbo man, the late Chuba
Okadigbo his running mate.
In 2007, he also chose an Igbo man the late Umeh Ezuoke to
be his Vice Presidential candidate.
In 2011, President Buhari wrote to Ohaneze Ndigbo and
requested to go into alliance with Ndigbo and asked that the
two parties meet to go into an agreement.
Lo and behold, Ohaneze Ndigbo met and decided to support
our neighbour Ebele Azikiwe.
Buhari then went to southwest and took Pastor Tunde
Bakare as his running met.
I stated these facts for record purposes. Let's not lose this
opportunity for igbo president come 2023.
President Buhari will support us come 2023, but we must
first of all show commitment in re-electing him in 2019.
Please enlighten the house over Buhari's letter offering alliance to Ohaneze as far back as 2011. Provide link if possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa Traditional Wedding / Defection Wave: Reps Taunt Femi As Minority Leader / Jubilation As Saraki Enters NASS Foray - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.