Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today (1078 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by skuki123: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Nollywood actress, Bukola Adeeyo is today celebrating her birthday. The mother of one and alleged babymama to actor, Odunlade Adekola took to her page to share some stunning photos to celebrate her birthday. -

While sharing this pics, She wrote..
All I can say is tank you lord��I am grateful for gracing my life with additional year☝�glory be to your holy name������hapi birthday to me����❤️������

See more stunning photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/odunlade-adekola-alleged-babymama-bukola-adeeyo-celebrates-birthday-today-stunning-photos/

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ClitoPen: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Cutie
Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2017
na she is fyne smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by LilSmith55(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by NaijaCelebrity: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2017
happy birthday dear
Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2017
This girl is always finer in pix than in movies...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Alleged Babymama Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Birthday Today by dahunsy(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Random olosho package

(1) (Reply)

Nina And Miracle Kiss Passionately Again In The Garden #bbnaija (photos/video) / Babajide Ogunsanwo Of Channels TV May Have Gotten Married This Year - My Guess / Nollywood Oyinbo Adunni Ade Looking Gorgeous On Aso Ebi [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.