Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India (18491 Views)

Kano Police Recovers Stolen Vehicles, Ask Owners To Come And Claim Them / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Police Recovers 1000 Cows From 3 Notorious Rustlers In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by anibi9674: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Troublemaker007(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Police people trying to stay relevant in the eyes of Nigerians. Fake news, here are my evidence:

1. IPhone 6 whether UK used or New one is no longer up to 150k now. New ones goes for 135-140k

2. The only way to track iPhone is through FindMyIphone and that’s if it’s already activated. That way you can track the phone with GPS.

Shame on Nigeria police
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by olawale1516(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
kudos
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by millionboi2: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
The only thing special abt d phone is d price
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by reaky(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Troublemaker007:
Police people trying to stay relevant in the eyes of Nigerians. Fake news, here are my evidence:

1. IPhone 6 whether UK used or New one is no longer up to 150k now. New ones goes for 135-140k

2. The only way to track iPhone is through FindMyIphone and that’s if it’s already activated. That way you can track the phone with GPS.

Shame on Nigeria police

Bro that's not the only way
It can be tracked with imei
Any phone can be tracked with it
But it's costly than the price of the iPhone
The funny part is that any Sim card in the said phone
All calls made with it all the details will be printed out
From there they will track the receiver and get the person

I can go all and all to tell you more but Google will do better
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Goldmuq: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by chyima(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Nothing spectacular.

Probably found it by "find my Phone", then contacted the guy and he agreed to return it. Finish!

The way you guys try to clickbait people on nairaland is just disgusting. Thats how in the attempt to clickbait, mods put a topic not to long a go "proposed to her by kneeling" before na by flying him go take propose?

They just turned and mix the title just to make people rush to it. Just Disgusting i tell you.

Pls can u assist me with details on how to do this ,my sister phone was taken from her when she boarded a one chance bus while going to work,and the phone is barely 6 months old
it's a Samsung s7 phone
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by chyima(f): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
reaky:

Bro that's not the only way
It can be tracked with imei
Any phone can be tracked with it
But it's costly than the price of the iPhone
The funny part is that any Sim card in the said phone
All calls made with it all the details will be printed out
From there they will track the receiver and get the person

I can go all and all to tell you more but Google will do better

Pls can u assist me with details on how to do this ,my sister phone was taken from her when she boarded a one chance bus while going to work,and the phone is barely 6 months old
it's a Samsung s7 phone
Pls I need details..thanks
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by reaky(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
chyima:

it's a Samsung s7 phone
Pls I need details..thanks

Report it to the police
Tell them you want to track it
They will tell you what next
To do
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by DeutschJunge: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
chyima:

it's a Samsung s7 phone

I don’t know if android has it, I doubt it does though. It’s a feature on apple phones, and it can only work when it is activated.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by chyima(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
reaky:

Report it to the police
To do

that's another expenses,we can't embark now ,as even her money was transferred from her account,though a police report was gotten to hold the little one pending in the account that the fund was moved to ,but the bank is yet to credit her
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is Ridiculous! chasing a monile phone all the way to India? what of their plane crashed? sad
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Habyz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
oz4real83:
The original owner of the phone must have paid a huge amount to the police for ''investigation purpose''. If not that,our police force won't have gone this extent to solve the case. Our police only get serious either when there is ''something for the boys'' in any investigation or when the person is a public figure.
Na so you mumu reach?
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
chyima:

it's a Samsung s7 phone

its An app called "find my phone" but if your sister Does not have this app Already on her phone, then she can forget about the phone.

but this is how it works get the "find my phone" app, you must always have a data on your phone turned on,

when your phone is lost find some one with a mobile phone log into your "find my phone" app and you should be able to find your phone,

But the person you used there phone to log into your "find my phone" app must have some data on their phone and your lost phone must have it data turn on with and the sim card must still be intact, if your lost phone sim card is removed it will not work. Comprende! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by ndukwejoe(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
guys this NCAN thing is stale you guys should come up with something fresher . i enjoyed it then.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by oz4real83(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Habyz:

Na so you mumu reach?
your comment shows how stu.pid and id.iotic you are. You should have just shut up if u have nothing meaningful to say. It isn't a must to say anything on any issue.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by lebete3000: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-gwarinpa-police-recovered-stolen-handset-in-india.html

I can remember dropping the IMEI no of my iPad Air 2 here for peeps to help track, till today i never hear back from the pesin.

He always says he's coming
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by lebete3000: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
reaky:

Report it to the police
To do

i don't know if an iPad can also be tracked via same method, was burgled in my house in Jigawa over a year ago.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by lebete3000: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
gypsey:
its An app called "find my phone" but if your sister Does not have this app Already on her phone, then she can forget about the phone.

but this is how it works get the "find my phone" app, you must always have a data on your phone turned on,

when your phone is lost find some one with a mobile phone log into your "find my phone" app and you should be able to find your phone,

But the person you used there phone to log into your "find my phone" app must have some data on their phone and your lost phone must have it data turn on with and the sim card must still be intact, if your lost phone sim card is removed it will not work. Comprende! grin

In that case this is rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by reaky(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
lebete3000:

i don't know if an iPad can also be tracked via same method, was burgled in my house in Jigawa over a year ago.

yes it can be tracked
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by reaky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
chyima:

that's another expenses,we can't embark now ,as even her money was transferred from her account,though a police report was gotten to hold the little one pending in the account that the fund was moved to ,but the bank is yet to credit her

give it a try bro
since her money was transferred to another account
the case go sweet well well for police people
police loves that type of case
and you guys will make good money out from it
if you follow it up very well
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Habyz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
oz4real83:
your comment shows how stu.pid and id.iotic you are. You should have just shut up if u have nothing meaningful to say. It isn't a must to say anything on any issue.
Stupidity at its peak. It's you who need to shut up.
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
lebete3000:

In that case this is rubbish.
yes! because it is not made for people like you grin
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by lebete3000: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
reaky:

yes it can be tracked

How? Can you do it?

Same way another crook here said he can do it and till now dude is unreachable....Maybe dude has even tracked d stuff and kept it sef.

Nairaland, land of crooks and liars....
Re: Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India by reaky(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
lebete3000:

How? Can you do it?

Same way another crook here said he can do it and till now dude is unreachable....Maybe dude has even tracked d stuff and kept it sef.

Nairaland, land of crooks and liars....

I Can't bro
Contact the police

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwumerijie’s Steward Jailed For Stealing N550,000 From Late Senator / 4 Kidnap Suspects, Others Arrested In Abia (Photos) / Policeman Shoots Abuja Resident Over Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.