Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

If You Want To Be A Politician Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want To Be A Politician Today (426 Views)

He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 / The Most Powerful People In Nigerian Politics? - No. 7 Is Not Even A Politician / See What A Politician Gave Us To Buy Our Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Be A Politician Today by lightblazingnow(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Don't go engaging in meaningless gathering, there are resources and agencies of our dear country, people are incharge, and no matter how you try to defend your self against the oppressed pattern slot of drunken men, I mean all over the world not only in Africa. It's a game, and those who play their card too well are at the fore front, there is nothing you would do. Just cry, cry yourself a river men, nothing is going to change, are you with me??

Go to where they are discussing the very matter of the country, don't stay around losers, men who are ignorant of the game of politics. You know most times people play it with their conscience. The world is a market place, and you need to realise this, we are for sale. We sale our talents, our gift and our brains in the association of the race. We are running together up there. There is no going back. Both on the resources discoveries, we are going to advance. Government which a game of society are pioneered by men who says what happens in the country. Most people are venditive to the government work.

Have you forgotten just lately, they came to you to seek for your votes, they humbled themselves to you, pretending they are real. You hosted a party because they visited, and they gave you a check of little cash you haven't seen before. That's one of the ways the game is played. It's all a huge game of mind's. If you want to join the game, first you must tell yourself the truth. It's not for decent mind. They rob the people and pay THEMSELVES abundantly beyond their generations. For a lifetime they remained in government welfare and being taken care of by the Cabal's.

I chose to reveal the name and I have never worked for them and I won't work for them. I have no vote for them, they know they will never get it from me. But I will surely take my rights. There is no game above love for the people. My brothers and sisters we are one, and from one blood came everyone of us, despite our arguments and disappointments. We shouldn't forget. You are not bigger than me, I am not either. We are all given a responsibility to serve each other. You are to serve me and I am to serve another. We serve each other with love. That's the True government from the beginning. But a ravaging Cabal's seized the system of relationship and turned it into a money spinning empire for themselves. They have Rob the people all the entitlement meant for them, and equally paid themselves.

The three arms of the government is being ran by a blooded Cabal's who were initiated into the system through the previous and the previous before they the missionaries activities of the ancient. Which was centered on people welfare and advancement of course. As long as you all have chosen to turn your backs at the King of kings and chosen to serve man made authority, it's going to be pervasiveness system. There is the right and wrong in everything, the right wins, the wrong suffering.

My reform and return is to return to the old religion, we must return the goods and services to the rightful owner. " Do unto others what you want them to do to you"
This should be the foundation to which the government should be established on, we are involved. My name is in the country. I have my rights as much as you, why do act as if you have more rights then I do. Think twice and reconsider it again before you take the leap forward. This is what it's....

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Be A Politician Today by bernf16(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2017
...I can't really wrap my head around this piece of yours...what exactly are you driving at pls?...
Re: If You Want To Be A Politician Today by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2017
bernf16:
...I can't really wrap my head around this piece of yours...what exactly are you driving at pls?...

Attention. more of it, again and again
Re: If You Want To Be A Politician Today by lightblazingnow(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Then begin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Eight Who Raped His 10-year-old Daughter Sentenced To 18 Years In Jail / Governor Of Plateau Simon Bako Lalong Caught Buying Black Market / Numbers To Call If You Find Any Filling Station Hoarding Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.