Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 (1580 Views)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
What a shame that Nigeria youth have nothing meaningful to celebrate but praises thiefs because of tribe. They warrowed in poverty at the expense of there thiefs politician from the same tribe who do not care about them. How can someone praise a man who has produced 40% of present politician ruling Nigeria today. An administration that is the worst since Nigeria independent and above all they want the same Man to be Nigeria president come 2023. A man who uses CBN bullion van to move money in and out of his private house. I wonder What Nigeria will turn to when he final become president. Read nonsense Nigeria youth type in second paragraph, Sorry for that Nigeria .

[b]
LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

- By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)

Lai Mohammed, Chief of Staff from Kwara.
Yemi Osinbajo, Attorney General from Ogun.
Wale Edun, Finance Commissioner from Ogun.
Dele Alake Commissioner for Information from Ekiti
Rauf Aregbesola Commissioner for Works from Osun State.
Akabueze, Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.
Femi Lanlehin, SA from Oyo State.
Aurthur Worrey Commissioner for Land from Delta State.
Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
Twelve years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today -
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
7. Sunday Dare was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....
There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- He fights to teach not to kill
- He is a Pillar of Democracy,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
not even up to 40% of southwest

1 Like

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by McDonie: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okay. I see.
So he must become the president of a country called Nigeria to be fulfilled?
What do i know.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by athaboi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
So what do we do now?? Allow him to rule Nigeria
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by lastempero: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mad people everywhere angry
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by huptin(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
He controlled lagos politics 100% but has never bean able to deliver more than 55% of Lagos votes to his party!

Keep overhyping him, you have already pushed him to his political grave, what remains is to pour sand and cover it... Yeye psycophant.

1 Like

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
huptin:
He controlled lagos politics 100% but has never bean able to deliver more than 55% of Lagos votes to his party!

Keep overhyping him, you have already pushed him to his political grave, what remains is to pour sand and cover it... Yeye psycophant.
please read understand what I mean before commenting.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by huptin(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
dignity33:
please read understand what I mean before commenting.

Everything you wrote up there is trash, the reason all these men are up there is because Buhari won the 2015 election, how many of them are performing excellently, Lai Mohammad that is even a butt of jokes among even illiterates, you mentioned that one too?

You even said every thing Tinubu touches turns to gold, Tinubu and his goons have continously ruled Lagos for 22 years, is Lagos now Gold? The city is now one of the worst places to live in the world, no good drainage, horrible traffic....Tinubu is hype and nothing more!
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
huptin:

Everything you wrote up there is trash, the reason all these men are up there is because Buhari won the 2015 election, how many of them are performing excellently, Lai Mohammad that is even a butt of jokes among even illiterates, you mentioned that one too?

You even said every thing Tinubu touches turns to gold, Tinubu and his goons have continously ruled Lagos for 22 years, is Lagos now Gold? The city is now one of the worst places to live in the world, no good drainage, horrible traffic....Tinubu is hype and nothing more!
sorry but you should have know I was referring to that person who wrote that nonsense.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by GreenDestiny2: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
I can see the tears of biafrans above

1 Like

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
I can see the tears of biafrans above
Is better to have Biafra than share a country with someone reason like you.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Another Tinubu thread!
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Decibel: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
@OP, how did you gather your data and arrived at that hug %? Do you know exactly the interpretation of that 40% you? bandied about. Or another Afonja Bureau of Statistics cheesy
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Salewa95: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
The Igbos have a new form of disease which is a Tinubu-hating-Syndrome.

Go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Real life; these guys from old and young keep talking about Tinubu daily and you would think he was a former Nigerian president or ruler of South East states.

To the Yorubas guys that think they are hating on Tinubu because of his Godfatherism, you guys should understand they have always hated any Yoruba leader that they see as pro-Yoruba.

They hated Awolowo even in death, MKO also got his own dosage of hate and propaganda from them.

But one thing I love Tinubu for is that, he always use the old long method of “Silence is the best answer for a fool”!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Salewa95:

Go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Real life; these guys from old and young keep talking about Tinubu daily and you would think he was a former Nigerian president or ruler of South East states.

To the Yorubas guys that think they are hating on Tinubu because of his Godfatherism, you guys should understand they have always hated any Yoruba leader that they see as pro-Yoruba.

They hated Awolowo even in death, MKO also got his own dosage of hate and propaganda from them.

But one thing I love Tinubu for is that, he always use the old long method of “Silence is the best answer for a fool”!
Sorry dear, Igbo don't play tribal politics. If the other 2 major tribe are playing politics like Igbo I'm sure Nigeria would not be in mess as it's take it or leave it. average Igboman don't care the tribe a president should come but a better person not corrupt politicians you celebrate because of tribe. what have you gain from that your tribalman you see as God? sorry

1 Like

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Seetto: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
dignity33:
Sorry dear, Igbo don't play tribal politics. If the other 2 major tribe are playing politics like Igbo I'm sure Nigeria would not be in mess as it's take it or leave it. average Igboman don't care the tribe a president should come but a better person not corrupt politicians you celebrate because of tribe. what have you gain from that your tribalman you see as God? sorry
So atiku that igbo lick his stinking ass to political grave yard is not corrupt abi... undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by SaintBeehot(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you visionless IPOB don't die out of Hatred for Tinubu believe me nothing can kill you.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by huptin(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
dignity33:
sorry but you should have know I was referring to that person who wrote that nonsense.

Ok sorry
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Seetto:

So atiku that igbo lick his stinking ass to political grave yard is not corrupt abi... undecided
Atiku is better than Buhari in all ramifications, Igbo don't hate Buhari either but Buhari did, you can't exclude one of major tribe in Nigeria for no reason simple because they exercise there civic right, that is wickedness in the highest place. Goodluck Jonathan didn't treat North West bad for not voting for him or any part of Nigeria because he knows they have right to vote who they want. above all Atiku is not Igbo.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by FlordFlorez(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Salewa95:

"silence is the best answer for a fool" or the age long "siddon look brand of politics" which is outdated and was dumped in the trash can by the fulani's "intelligentsia" that was played at the NEC meeting yesterday.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by dignity33: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
If you visionless IPOB don't die out of Hatred for Tinubu believe me nothing can kill you.
I don't know what you meant by IPOB but If you don't know that Igbos are more of Nigeria than your tribe better do.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Elimon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Im just tired of old men ruling Nigeria, there are lots of young a better enthusiastic politicians ready and able to bring drastic and marvellous changes to this country..be from PDP or APC..they can do the job..
but Tinubu the old man...that man is NO
NO TO OLDMEN IN ASO ROCK
NO TO GODFATHERISM
NO TO ETHNICITY IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
YES TO YOUNG LEADERS!!!

1 Like

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by Testimoni8888: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by OPPPS: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
dignity33:
I don't know what you meant by IPOB but If you don't know that Igbos are more of Nigeria than your tribe better do.
Who has bewitched Una?
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by eagleu: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
OP, thanks for telling us why Tinubu is not suited to rule outside of Lagos.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by BrownLondon(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
if this ethnic group called Igbo hates you, just know that you are doing something right.

and you're bound to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by sweetsell: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
BrownLondon:
if this ethnic group called Igbo hates you, just know that you are doing something right.

and you're bound to succeed.
I de tell you bro. I love the fact they hate me n I am glad to pay them triple the dose.
Re: He Is Godfather Of 40% Of Present Politician Today And Want To Be President 2023 by richie240: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Writes IGP, Wants ‘false’ Allegations Linking Him To Magu Investigated / You Can Now Print Your National Id Online / BREAKING: #endpolicebrutality Protest Sparks Off In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.