Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] (38166 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by repent4christ: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladies pls watch out your potential husband might be a NLder, so guide thy mouth with wisdom.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Annnonymous: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
jeeqaa7:

homo sighted

your papa!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by jeeqaa7(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
sell it,,, olx way

Elfaris:
Pls I need assistance. I updated my windows from 7 to 8. my webcam companion3 stopped working den I downloaded Companion 4 but now it's telling me that it's connected to another application and is not connected. please how can I resolve it. am using a dell inspironN5030.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by repent4christ: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't understand is she a short woman?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Mariangeles(f): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by DONSMITH123(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caroline save your drama.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by nototribalist: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
jeeqaa7:

somethin must surely kill a man ,,, in yah case na fine woman
people like you go do mistake in marriage, go marry ugly woman
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by blaze1916(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
optional1:
This girl/woman wey dey always act witch film that year.
Means u don't knw her
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Marcelinho(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
So me that just out this morning without make up did I post for news
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by chuks34(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Am just imagining something right now
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cute son and mother.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by wink2015(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caroline Danjuma is missing in this social gathering to celebrate the 80th birthday of Lt. T. Y. Danjuma ( Rtd )

Such a lady who love social media fun was perfectly missed because of her marital hangovers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHjQ2ECYf6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q39EaElQ3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ut9511cpxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jImP5nRZW_s
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by katanagirl08: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Too bad the boy doesnt know how to smile. grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
katanagirl08:
Too bad the boy doesnt know how to smile. grin

How can he feel happy within when he is thinking about a Daddy love that he is so dearly missing.

It is boring living with a single mom without the Daddy to feel that Fatherly space.

Come to think of it that poor boy strongly desire a brother and a sister or any of the sex to make him feel happy.

The boy is suffering from loneliness and Caroline Danjuma knows that his boy feel so bad within being the only child.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by cao(f): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
wink2015:

How can he feel happy within when he is thinking about a Daddy love that he is so dearly missing.

It is boring living with a single mom without the Daddy to feel that Fatherly space.

Come to think of it that poor boy strongly desire a brother and a sister or any of the sex to make him feel happy.

The boy is suffering from loneliness and Caroline Danjuma knows that his boy feel so bad within being the only child.
He has two other siblings, so your logic is already flawed.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Man this babe is beautiful and sexy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by victorioushands: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
You are very beautiful - makeup or no. And natural is the real thing.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by DwayneChuks(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Caroline save your drama

I dont need it for a soap opera angry grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Heavance(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
How then did this lady (making headline with her skimpy cloth) dethrone her in her husband's heart?
Na wa o

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by cao(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Heavance:
How then did this lady (making headline with her skimpy cloth) dethrone her in her husband's heart?
Na wa o
Go and ask the husband why he appears to lack self control.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by Heavance(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
cao:
Go and ask the husband why he appears to lack self control.
I am only wondering. Cute son, fine wife...
wetin again?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by cao(f): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Heavance:

I am only wondering.
Cute son, fine wife...

wetin again?
You wondered, I wondered, why are you still asking question?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by xaggar(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
shammahyaro:
fine people

Just like you.

U are pretty also.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] by sinola(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
skuki123:
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

Nollywood actress, Caroline steps out with her lovely kids with out wearing make up. The mum of three,Caroline Danjuma shared this lovely photo with her sons .

See photos...

http://news.nollyzone.com/caroline-danjuma-steps-sons-without-make/

na dat Danjuma vomit these children....his blood thickooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React / Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Traditional Marriage Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.