Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) (44466 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Omoni Oboli Dances With Her 3 Grown-Up Sons (Photos, Video) / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shown off her beautiful children while counting her blessings, IGBERETV reports.

In the photos shared on her Instagram handle, the mother of two is seen cradling her newborn son, Khalifa, while her older son, Munir leaned on her as they rock matching outfit. Regina stressed that her boys are her biggest flex, and that if she wants to count her blessings, she would count her sons twice.

“REGAL . BLESSED. DIVINE When I count my blessings, I count my Boys twice #mybiggestflex,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch2KeV_j1Gf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
God speed....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
This small rat of yesterday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by chatinent: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wrist watch and cup of tea.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

You are not in a right marriage.
Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is husband snatching! It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity. Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by olasaad(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
� See as she’s enjoying her life and happy, thank God she didn’t marry all these small boys with testosterone issues she would have been looking pale by now as a result of all forms of abuse. God where my Ned?

Abi ooo smart girl unlike Anna Benner and Sonia that suffer depression because of shine shine bobo Flavour

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Agbadocassava: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thanks to Tinubu…

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:

Ah swear
.she chose wisely oooh

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by slawomir: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Africans ehnnnn
Our biggest achievements are kids especially women

Na keyboarding come open my eye to realise say oyinbo people nor send children

My Canadian woman don reach 58 years she and her husband nor get one single pikin and them dey happy

Two small small dogs na im the woman get

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Found out I’m rich, my babymama talking bout suing me

Another bi$ch telling lies on the puss$y like she screwing me grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
By now Mr Ned is looking for another young girl to collobi
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by LaSenior: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
cheesy

Definition of money over love

Love no dey help again oooo

Love and money walks hand in hand

Money

Money answereth all things understand this and wake up from your slumber and make money

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Omicron123: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Marriage wea no reach 2yrs you don born 2 children already

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by FunkeAyorinde: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wow

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by lifeandjoy: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
I wonder what will happen when Ned becomes too old and can no longer handle this girl properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Regina my Beloved sister, we Thank God for the handsome and wonderful kids, but we won't stop to tell you the truth.

It is one thing to be happy for the Blessings but it is more important to follow and obey the Owner and giver of the Blessings.

Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity, Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.

Wee you keep kwayet?

You are ment and you don't have anybody to tell you.

Folks like you be preaching but in secret,you are deep into fornication and other atrocities...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Let no one Deceive you. You are marrying someone else husband. GOD is not happy with that. It is Adultery. It is Sin.
Do the needful so as to save your soul in Eternity, Eternity is a Personal Race. Everyone will give account for himself/herself.
Do what needful? I think this Jihad way of preaching is nauseating lipsrsealed. God knows best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Money Is Really Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by NairaLux(f): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are Wicked and ignorant Christian,she didn't even complain to you but you carry am for head.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
spiceadole:

Wee you keep kwayet?

You are ment and you don't have anybody to tell you.

Folks like you be preaching but in secret,you are deep into fornication and other atrocities...
Seriously that guy dey sick.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Marriage wea no reach 2yrs you don born 2 children already

It's not a crime.
Let her add a daughter next year

6 Likes 1 Share

olasaad:

Abi ooo smart girl unlike Anna Benner and Sonia that suffer depression because of shine shine bobo Flavour
Those ones allow small boy use their life take play cashew.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by remsonik(f): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ole, Regina you're a thief likewise Ned also. Ned stole you from getting your own God ordained husband and you also tried to marry someone's husband in adultery whom God hasn't appointed for you. You may think you're enjoying the marriage but vanity upon vanities. All is vanity!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Opintiwa: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Seriously that guy dey sick.

Munafukin

Shatap

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Grace045(f): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Righteousness2:

Righteousness2:

God is not mad at her. His grace is sufficient for her. Men made mistake but God forgives and this dispensation of grace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) by Offpoint1: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House / Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video) / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.