Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, (1973 Views)

The Truth: Jonathan Speaks English Better Than Buhari. / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by becomrich6: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2010
Beaf:I speak english better than you,Listen to Becomerich about  10 years ago,

So you can see I speak very good english and this is nearly over 10 years ago

http://www.tempfiles.net/download/201004/92334/praisesDevotional.html

so editing post and the nonsense by nairaland is not good. You build up bad reputation. which is not good for business.  and look people who hate posting on your website, because you deceive them.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by ElRazur: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2010
Becomerich,

I hope you get well soon.

Regards,

ElRazur.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by chosen04(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2010
becomrich6:

Beaf:I speak english better than you,Listen to Becomerich about 10 years ago,

I get am before no be property ooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by bibiking1(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2010
Hmm, ,,,,,Your Mapomeji years are fast coming to an end and you should really consider becoming responsible! Once you were the sole village i.diot and we marveled at your stupidity, your bold decisions to suffocate us with your maps was at a point in time quite some comic relief, however things have changed and the village square is swarmped with i.diots! It has become quite annoying now! So consider changing lanes bro
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by becomrich6: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2010
The reason why I use  the map is that some part of nigeria are been cheated. And if it is not corrected fast and soon. The military will have no other option to come back to power. That why removing the yorubas,edo,delta and bayelsa is the best solution to resolve the problem.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by PapaBrowne(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2010
Becomerich

You meant English Engriiish!
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Obeledu: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2010
I am suspecting Becomerich=Arthur Nzeribe
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Beaf: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
becomrich6:

Beaf:I speak english better than you,Listen to Becomerich about  10 years ago,

So you can see I speak very good english and this is nearly over 10 years ago

http://www.tempfiles.net/download/201004/92334/praisesDevotional.html

so editing post and the nonsense by nairaland is not good. You build up bad reputation. which is not good for business.  and look people who hate posting on your website, because you deceive them.

"this is nearly over 10 years ago". . . Damn!
Mathematically, the above is 28.57 percent ibon! . . .And that is in just 7 words! Of course, there are other splashings of lightening and thunder in your little speech above.
I was really pleased to meet your wife the other day, she is every bit an Enggggrrrrrriissh sprrrrreaker like you. . .

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z43lm4-uYts&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Sunofgod(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
And i'm sure the lady presenter (becomrich's wife) owns a degree certificate from a Nigerian University.

Dey blow ogbu anyhow,

Kai,

God save Nigeria,
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by becomrich6: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
Beaf, not to be proud, I speak better english than any president that nigeria ever produced. and I can speak the america english too. I would record and post it. When I speak over the phone sometimes , people dont know if I am a nigerian.

I was speaking to a nigerian , igbo boy some days ago and when I finished. I switch to igbo. The next thing he was going to say, was "bros, you be naija". I started laughing over the phone.

I once talked to fumi Iyanda, go and ask her, if I speak english very well.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Beaf: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2010
becomrich6:

Beaf, not to be proud, I speak better english than any president that nigeria ever produced. and [size=14pt]I can speak the Jankara and Okija Engrrrisss too[/size]. I would record and post it. [size=14pt]When I speak over the phone sometimes , people run away, they dont know if I am a babalawo or hunter[/size].
. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by slap1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
When I speak over the phone sometimes , people dont know if I am a nigerian.

. . . or an !diot!
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hehehehe

WTF?
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by ladi02(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2010
Becommrich is that you talking about praises, your english is good o

You dont have a Nigerian accent, are you a pastor??
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by onyengbu1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
Musiwa, when are you going to get well.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by ikeyman00(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

chinekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by proproman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Beaf, LWKMD. You're bleeping hilarious. How dare you make me look like an idiot, laughing at my phone screen? As for insulting the irrepresible, indefatigable Becomrich, the Lord Controller of Maps and Yoruba-Benin Republic division and migration strategy, you deserve a ban. grin grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
oh thats ten years ago. what happened with your sense of english today?
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Radiant(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
Menn! this topic is off rails   grin embarassed grin

If this is what the "America English" is then grazie mile! grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by becomrich6: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
Becommrich is that you talking about praises, your english is good o

You dont have a Nigerian accent, are you a pastor??

Ladi, nairaland plays game with you people. He set the board to alter your english. And change your word. That way he makes you coming back over and over again. It is a trick to increase traffic on his website. He is smart boy.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by ikeyman00(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^^ man u are a psyhco and it isnt rocket science

believe me u are

cuz all these typing reflect on ur brain
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by slap1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
becomrich6:

Ladi, nairaland plays game with you people. He set the board to alter your english. And change your word. That way he makes you coming back over and over again. It is a trick to increase traffic on his website. He is smart boy.

Tomorrow you'd say a different thing.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
If becommrich doesnt kill me on NL No one can

Abeg post the MAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by 18platoon(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
@becomepoor, pls for the love of GOD stop visiting this section, just confine yourself to the jokes section.

THREAD LOCKED.
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Only You Becoomrich, Only You grin grin grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Beaf: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2010
becomrich6:

So you want to blame NL and Seun for the fact that you sprrreeeak Engrrrriss? Damn! grin
You should be arrested for language maligning. This is what you have been doing to the Queens language. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Onlytruth(m): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2010
^^^

Dat bull score real bulls eye! Hehe! grin grin grin grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by mafioso2(m): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2010
Beaf:

So you want to blame NL and Seun for the fact that you sprrreeeak Engrrrriss? Damn! grin
You should be arrested for language maligning. This is what you have been doing to the Queens language. . .

LWKMD. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by dempeople(m): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2010
Hey BecomeLiiichhhi, when are u starting your mashters deglee in Eletrishiti Inginhering? Let me know so I can corroloboratory with you or, you can show me on the map now now now, the schuuulul u intend 2 study.   grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by Beaf: 3:16am On Apr 04, 2010
Abeg, becomrich come out na. grin
Re: Beaf: I Speak English Better Than You,listen To Becomerich About 10 Years Ago, by homesteady(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
There is no file in that link again!

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Ade Dosunmu Is Actually Running For Office? / Five Whale Carcasses Wash Up On Ghana Beach / $5bn Missing From Excess Crude Account – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.