Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (99430 Views)

Commonwealth Master's Scholarship Nomination Interview in Abuja. My Experience / Common Mistakes Chevening Scholarship Applicants Make / Whatsapp Group For Commonwealth Scholarship Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Lovren(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
OK.. Thank you very much!
adejola258:
I sent certified copies of the application form, CV, bio-data page of international passport, motivation letter, degree certificates and transcripts, French certificates (to certify knowledge of second language). I didn't send reference letters because the information on the application form stated that it wasn't required at this stage.

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by emmaxy54(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Has anyone gotten a conditional offer from Glodep?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by adejola258: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Sure, I did inform them while responding to the interview email...but when one of the panel members asked me why I looked a bit uncomfortable during the interview, I knew the consortium coordinator hadn't informed them. Anyway, God knows best.

maxi505:
But you should have informed the Panel with evidences that you did that you are not feeling fine. Perhaps they will understand and favour you accordingly.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by maxi505: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2019
Of course we know God knows best but you have to APPEAL by sending an email explaining your situation with evidences and a screen shot of the message you sent them before. You have to play your part before you refer it to God. Because ordinarily they might assumed via your responses during the interview that you were not interested/motivated for the course.
adejola258:
Sure, I did inform them while responding to the interview email...but when one of the panel members asked me why I looked a bit uncomfortable during the interview, I knew the consortium coordinator hadn't informed them. Anyway, God knows best.

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
sinrem applicants stay by your phones. Calls have started coming in for the selected candidates. I just got called! Wish everyone all the best. Happy new month folks!!

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by maxi505: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
For real or April Fool? grin grin grin
EDAlofe:
sinrem applicants stay by your phones. Calls have started coming in for the selected candidates. I just got called! Wish everyone all the best. Happy new month folks!!
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
It's not.
maxi505:
For real or April Fool? grin grin grin
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by maxi505: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh, Congratulations... May God Almighty bless it for you and make it a source of global accomplishments for you and your family.
EDAlofe:
It's not.

3 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Nellahen: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
EDAlofe:
It's not.

Congrats. Please can u share ur profile to help others. Thanks
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thanks! I wish you and yours the same!
maxi505:
Oh, Congratulations... May God Almighty bless it for you and make it a source of global accomplishments for you and your family.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
I will definitely do this in due course. I'm in transit presently. Thanks.
Nellahen:

Congrats. Please can u share ur profile to help others. Thanks
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Delesta2015: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't want to sound otherwise, but this is unlike SINReM.
Everything tells me it's April Fool as dropping your profile won't take you time to type. cheesy
I stand corrected though.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Delesta2015:
I don't want to sound otherwise, but this is unlike SINReM.
Everything tells me it's April Fool as dropping your profile won't take you time to type. cheesy
I stand corrected though.

Of course it is!. Since when do they start calling individuals? That's not professional
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Nellahen: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
WhyNa:

Of course it is!. Since when do they start calling individuals? That's not professional

It's not I have heard they do call. However, I don't know about Erasmus
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Ultimus: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Erasmus do place calls to selected candidates. EMplant used phone calls to contact selected candidates last year.

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Delesta2015: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Truth be told I am not disputing the fact that selected candidate received calls but that wasnt what the email stated.

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Nellahen:

It's not I have heard they do call. However, I don't know about Erasmus

Are we talking about any scholarship other than Erasmus? Or was he referring to another scholarship?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Nellahen: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
WhyNa:

Are we talking about any scholarship other than Erasmus? Or was he referring to another scholarship?
I was speaking about u calling it unprofessional. Scholarship committees do call successful applicants and as u can see from the response above they sometimes call Erasmus successful applicants.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by WhyNa: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nellahen:

I was speaking about u calling it unprofessional. Scholarship committees do call successful applicants and as u can see from the response above they sometimes call Erasmus successful applicants.

Aii noted
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
This should not degenerate into a controversy. Like I said yesterday, it wasn't April Fool joke or anything... Here is my phone call log from SINRem.. I missed it at first, then called back to receive the good news.. If you still don't believe after this, then I give up! I hope others get called soonest!!
Nellahen:

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by RMatthias: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Congratulations!!!
EDAlofe:
This should not degenerate into a controversy. Like I said yesterday, it wasn't April Fool joke or anything... Here is my phone call log from SINRem.. I missed it at first, then called back to receive the good news.. If you still don't believe after this, then I give up! I hope others get called soonest!!

4 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by kevwemanuel: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Results for GLOCAL has been released. Any successful candidate?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by EDAlofe(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Evening Everyone,

I heard about the rejection emails sent out by SINRem today and I will love to share my experience. I got this same email around this time last year and I was devastated. However, i didn't allow that break my spirit. A rejection mail doesn't necessarily mean that one is not good enough, it simply means the time is not yet right. I say this because I was quite pessimistic while applying this year that I didn't even bother sending my documents as required, infact i didn't want to complete my application sef until i got a reminder email few days to the deadline. So, that i got selected despite all these "laziness" shows an astounding God factor and timing. And talking about rejection mails, I still even got one from another application right before I got called by SINRem that morning.

Therefore, I hope this short story of mine will inspire you to not lose hope but rather involve God more in subsequent applications. Only HIM can make it happen and that's the secret, no more no less! I will share some of my application materials in due time anyways.

All the best everyone and God bless the works of our hands!!! Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by kevwemanuel: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
EDAlofe:
Evening Everyone,

I heard about the rejection emails sent out by SINRem today and I will love to share my experience. I got this same email around this time last year and I was devastated. However, i didn't allow that break my spirit. A rejection mail doesn't necessarily mean that one is not good enough, it simply means the time is not yet right. I say this because I was quite pessimistic while applying this year that I didn't even bother sending my documents as required, infact i didn't want to complete my application sef until i got a reminder email few days to the deadline. So, that i got selected despite all these "laziness" shows an astounding God factor and timing. And talking about rejection mails, I still even got one from another application right before I got called by SINRem that morning.

Therefore, I hope this short story of mine will inspire you to not lose hope but rather involve God more in subsequent applications. Only HIM can make it happen and that's the secret, no more no less! I will share some of my application materials in due time anyways.

Congrats bro. You have paid your dues. Please, can I chat with you on whatsapp? Kindly chat me on 08166185537 if it's ok by you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by mvem(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Any one Interviewed for EMIMEO

1 Like

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by akimjoe1988(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
SERP+ MASTER Emails sent. Any successful candidate?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by buiquiey(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
EDAlofe:
Evening Everyone,

Nice one padi... We should stay focus because the beginning doesn't justify where we are heading to but the end... We should also learn from our mistakes during our application which will help us prepare for better one's ahead. We aren't gonna give up like that, our dreams in actualizing career goals must be achieved rather than giving up.. See you all at the better side of life... Success @all and for those still expecting mails from other cohort congratulations and best of luck. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by TheNoble007(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2019
mvem:
Any one Interviewed for EMIMEO

I got interviewed for EMIMEO today. The interview lasted for over one hour, given my poor internet connection, and I was told to submit my proof of residency latest by 15th of this month.They kept on stressing on this, even though I submitted one during application. Any one like me here?. Trusting God for a positive outcome.
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by mvem(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheNoble007:

I got interviewed for EMIMEO today. The interview lasted for over one hour, given my poor internet connection. Final results will be out on the 12th, and I was told to submit my proof of residency latest by 15th of this month.They kept on stressing on this, even though I submitted one during application. Any one like me here?. Trusting God for a positive outcome.
was it through Skype?.... Where you informed of the interview before time or it was sudden? And how were you informed?
Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by TheNoble007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
mvem:
was it through Skype?.... Where you informed of the interview before time or it was sudden? And how were you informed?

It was not sudden. I was contacted last week for the skype interview via mail. Invitations were sent last week. Pre selected applicants interview began on the 8th of april and will end on the 11th. I was even slow on the application. Completed the application just a day or so before the deadline. I was wary because of the stress of the residence stuff. Do not worry. It will end in praise surely, ok. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by Jeremy12(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
RUSSIAN STATE UNIVERSITIES ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL-INTAKE 2019.

To apply, you need:
*An international passport
*high school certificate/ transcript (BSc Applicants)
* BSc degree (MSc applicants)
*MSc degree (PhD applicants)

How much does it cost?
Tuition fees in ranges from 2500 USD to 6000 USD depending on the course and level.

How to apply?
Simply send us an email - info@succeng.com

Get in touch with our counselors via whatsapp 24/7 - https:///79302000509?text=Hi%20SEC!%20I%20want%20to%20study%20abroad.

More info - www.succeng.com

Re: Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 by buiquiey(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
TheNoble007:

I got interviewed for EMIMEO today. The interview lasted for over one hour, given my poor internet connection. Final results will be out on the 12th, and I was told to submit my proof of residency latest by 15th of this month.They kept on stressing on this, even though I submitted one during application. Any one like me here?. Trusting God for a positive outcome.
Go to any local government closer to you bro collect ur proof of residence and of u are in Lagos state go to the nearest Lassra office to collect it. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.