Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,204 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Itching Of Eyes – Causes And Best Home Remedies For Itching Eyes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Of Eyes – Causes And Best Home Remedies For Itching Eyes (2937 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / How To Use Irish Potatoes To Clean Your Vaginal For Itching, Vaginal Discharge / Pls I Need Herbal Remedies For Itching Caused By Toilet Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Itching Of Eyes – Causes And Best Home Remedies For Itching Eyes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
maaxpro:
[/quote][quote author=maaxpro post=63394877]Almost everyone experiences itching of eyes (otherwise called ocular pruritus) from time to time. There are numerous causes of itchy eyes, which is usually accompanied by itchy eyelids, red eyes or swollen eyelids. This article will help you learn more about itchy eyes, causes and best home remedies for itching eyes.

When your eyes start to itch, all you want to do is to scratch or rub the affected eyes. But DO NOT scratch or rub them, because doing so will only aggravate eye irritation. So, what can you do to get relief from itching eyes? There are a lot of natural home remedies for itching eyes that we are going to learn in this article.https://xpinomedia.com/itching-eyes-causes-best-home-remedies-itching-eyes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin / Do You Know About Genotype AC? / Buy Oriflame Organic Skincare Products At 30% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.