Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin (2935 Views)

What Zee Black Soap Did To My Nyash!! (photos) / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Please kindly recommend something he can use to clear this.
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by atiku4President(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Try.E45 cream. I doubt if it's from the source you claim

1 Like

Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2023
atiku4President:
Try.E45 cream. I doubt if it's from the source you claim
Okay, thanks. it’s from the source bro.
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by CJStarz: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Let him stop using the soap asap
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Adewale1603(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2023
He or she? Men too dey use soap now, no be only cream again
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Blitzking: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Looks like acne
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by GodWrites: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

What happened to your jaw? Your face looks lazy. With the amount of black spots I'm seeing, you face has been burnt for a long time. Stop blaming Papaya soap and start taking regular bath. Applying aloe Vera and honey might help. Stop being dirty.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Caleb15(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Video or i don't believe it
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by mariahAngel(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

Tell him to get pure Ghana black soap.
One they have not mixed nonsense in it.
It's a very good soap.
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
GodWrites:

What happened to your jaw? Your face looks lazy. With the amount of black spots I'm seeing, you face has been burnt for a long time. Stop blaming Papaya soap and start taking regular bath. Applying aloe Vera and honey might help. Stop being dirty.
who is this one? If you don’t have any meaningful to contribute shut the fvck up
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Tell him to get pure Ghana black soap.
One they have not mixed nonsense in it.
It's a very good soap.
Ok, thanks. Where can he get it ?
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adewale1603:
He or she? Men too dey use soap now, no be only cream again
is papaya soap only for women?
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Let him stop using the soap asap
Yeah he stopped already

1 Like

Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Gadafii: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
You no go papaya page for Ig go ask questions, na here your brother buy soap from

Mtchew
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by iHateFraudsters: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
who is this one? If you don’t have any meaningful to contribute shut the fvck up

You asked a question, what type of answers did you expect?

You deu vex like this because it's you in the pix.

Your face is very dirty

GodWrites

You are 100% correct
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gadafii:
You no go papaya page for Ig go ask questions, na here your brother buy soap from

Mtchew
Dude shut the fvck up
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You asked a question, what type of answers did you expect?

You deu vex like this because it's you in the pix.

Your face is very dirty

You are 100% correct
Dude, I am looking for a solution here for my cousin not trolling. Keep your shit to yourself
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by iHateFraudsters: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Dude, I am looking for a solution here for my cousin not trolling. Keep your shit to yourself

Cousin kee you there.

Dirty pig

Go and bath, stop blaming the soap.

You need serious exfoliation.
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Cousin kee you there.

Dirty pig

Go and bath, stop blaming the soap.

You need serious exfoliation.
Dude I’m not the cause of your frustration. Carry your frustration elsewhere or shove it down your throat. What’s my business if you believe my post or not? Nigga get a life. Ewu!
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by iHateFraudsters: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Dude I’m not the cause of your frustration. Carry your frustration elsewhere or shove it down your throat. What’s my business if you believe my post or not? Nigga get a life. Ewu!

Dirty pig.
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by DyingFetus: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Bobrisky junior well done
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Dirty pig.
Everyone knows the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. Yorubas and awful smell are like 5 &6. The joke is on you!
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by Emekaphilip360: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:
Bobrisky junior well done
Can you read at all?
Re: Look At What Papaya Soap Did To My Cousin by iHateFraudsters: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Everyone knows the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. Yorubas and awful smell are like 5 &6. The joke is on you!

Dirty pig

(1) (Reply)

What To Know Before Bleaching Your Skin Like Boborisky / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf. / Buy Oriflame Organic Skincare Products At 30% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.