Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission (1513 Views)

OAU Admission Section 2019/2020 / OAU Admission 2019/2020 / OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Folashade2016(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
A lady took to OOU page on facebook saying she’s too beautiful, that was why they didn’t admit her…

“Am no more angry with OOU..since I realized why they didnt pick me…the truth is that they are scared of picking a beautiful gurl Like me bicus of their students future…i mean that they are scared that their first class students may leave their studies nd start studying me…and their competent lectures will only want to lecture me and ignore others….

So I forgive them..
Lobatan…
#forest /bush OOU”

source:_ www.innsidecampus.com

Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by MJBOLT: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
this one stupidity is beyond the universe undecided
Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Folashade2016(f): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
MJBOLT:
this one stupidity is beyond the universe undecided

LOL, Guess her village pple still monitoring her progress.
Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by MJBOLT: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin The witches in her village used her picture to do wallpaper on their phone

Folashade2016:

LOL, Guess her village pple still monitoring her progress.
Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Folashade2016(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin The witches in her village used her picture to do wallpaper on their phone

Epic
Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
OOU nt OAU op,modify am

1 Like

Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2017
What is that person saying?
Re: My Beauty Cost Me OAU Admission by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Folashade2016:
A lady took to OOU page on facebook saying she’s too beautiful, that was why they didn’t admit her…

So I forgive them..
Lobatan…
#forest /bush OOU”

source:_ www.innsidecampus.com
Now,Op,there is a difference between OOU and OAU and it goes beyond the letter "A" and "O" in the middle. Two different schools bearing almost similar acronyms they are. OOU-Olabisi Onabanjo University,Ogun State. OAU-Obafemi Awolowu University,Osun State.

(1) (Reply)

Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft. / Is A'level Really Difficult? / The World We Live In Is A Funny Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.