Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Iceberg Slim? Who's He? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iceberg Slim? Who's He? (2079 Views)

M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Mobinga: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
I was listening to big's what's beef track then I heard him spit "iceberg slim" as a homage to him. Is he the same person that said "if somebody wants to die then i'll be the one to assassinate him" in reference to M.I?
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by sinistyle(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
some dude thats spits better than M to the 9th letter.
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
Iceberg Slim is one of Jay-Z numerous monikers. You should know that if you know your Hip-Hop well
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
Genuflect:

Iceberg Slim is one of Jay-Z numerous monikers. You should know that if you know your Hip-Hop well
real talk.i knew d naija iceberg was also a prototype lyk vector.nd dumbfuks kip celebrating them.we r in trouble.#am out
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by sinistyle(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
there's an underground west coast rapper called iceberg slim. I dont know much about him.
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Mobinga: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
So there are two Iceberg slim's, the one THE NOTORIOUS BIG was referring to and THE ONE THAT WANTS BEEF WITH M.I(the underground one)
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by ofokaofoki: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
lol
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by tavarez(f): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
Lemme clear you all the same iceberg slim Notorious B.I.G was reffering to is none other than SHAWN CARTER jay Z ,because they was supposed to form a rap group called the commission,Biggie,Jay-z,Puffy,Lil cease and Charlie Baltimore as the first Lady.welll the group never came to life but Jigga still uses Iceberg slim as his monicker.

However,there is another underground emcee froam the west coast called Iceberg slim

and generally iceberg slim is the name of a Legendary American love-vendor

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Pryse PH,Lag,ABJ
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by bkbabe97: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
To know more about the ORIGINAL IceBerg slim clikc the link below. The NIgerian Iceberg is a wack imitator from New York. Cant wait till that nigga make a mistake and roll up in Bed-Stuy, I swear, on my dead homies, Ima stick that fake nicca up!!! angry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

To know more about the ORIGINAL IceBerg slim clikc the link below. The NIgerian Iceberg is a wack imitator from New York. Cant wait till that nigga make a mistake and roll up in Bed-Stuy, I swear, on my dead homies, Ima stick that fake nicca up!!! angry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim

real talk lol! I just wonder y som nairalanders kip hypin this fake piece of sh*t.
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by tosinaded(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2010
Aldon the vector and icebergslim u hate,spit better than ruggedman!

Free them abeg!
so wut if vector sounds like hov? Se na him voice i wan chop ni or na the song it self?

So wut if icebergslim got the name 4rm sum1? How d f.ck does that affect me? Am afta the music not d damn name!

Tired of people sum artistes are wack cos of personal beef!
If the music aint wack,keep ur beef abeg!

And to think dat ur god ruggedman isnt even the 1st to use the name sef!
Doubt me? Go on youtube and search the name.

#ideyvexjare
#amout
#itsnaija
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Rhymstein(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2010
@tosin
Aldon don dey vex u?
Ruggedman is d ideal 9ja rapper,everyother rapper must follow his doctrines,na only M.I he respects now cos M.I nw got some affiliation wit ruggedman,b4 nw,he doesnt post gud abt M.I
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2010
tosinaded@:

Free them abeg!
so wut if vector sounds like hov? Se na him voice i wan chop ni or na the song it self?

So wut if icebergslim got the name 4rm sum1? How d f.ck does that affect me? Am afta the music not d damn name!

If the music aint wack,keep your beef abeg!

And to think dat your god ruggedman isnt even the 1st to use the name sef!

#ideyvexjare
#amout
#itsnaija
Edumare bless you for this post
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Mobinga: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
Na wa oh every thread na MODENINE this RUGGED this, Who is bringing mode9 here sef, I'm asking of ICEBERG slim haba! angry
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by tosinaded(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
Sebi u av gotten ur ans!
Free us abeg,besides where u c mode9 4 here? who tel u say na ur thread sef?

#itsnaija
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2010
tosinaded@:

Free them abeg!

If the music aint wack,keep your beef abeg!

And to think dat your god ruggedman isnt even the 1st to use the name sef!

#ideyvexjare
#amout
#itsnaija
Tosinaded@!iceberg slim nd vector better than ruggedman?!? Haba! U must b one hell of a joker nd u just succeeded in makin me laugh in portuguese.there is a big diff. btw RA RUGGEDMAN ND d real naija RUGGEDMAN.get it No wonder u support dat confused e-gangsta nw calld SAUCEKIEBABA?!? Wit a decade long anticipated album titled AFRICAN AMERICAN?!? WTF? Well,kip supporting fake american wannabes!!! #Am out.
Genuflect:

Edumare bless you for this post
itz obvious dat u r a ruggedman's antagonist in disguise.#am out
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2010
aldon:

itz obvious dat u r a ruggedman's antagonist in disguise.#am out
I don't antagonise anybody. What Tosin said is the gospel truth. Iceberg is by far a better rapper than Rugged
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by tosinaded(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Aldon go back to my post and stop blabbing abeg!
I said and i repeat,icebergslim and vector spits better than ruggedman!
And if u wan bring saucekid inside,no problem,cos e sure 4 me o, wen it comes to spitting bars and methaphors saucekid and 90% of naija rappers are better!
Razor sef dey spit pass ruggedman!

Ruggedman knows wut he can do,and he is doing it wel and makn it. . .ruggedman is the best commercial rapper in naija!
His records are there.

Its jst dsnt make sense u come here and start sayn vector is trash cos he sounds like hov!
Thats fallacy mehn!
Vector and iceberg wil murder rugged in any freestyle jor. . .
Saucekid will wreck him in a battle,thats even too much sef. . .ghetto p will murder him in a battle!
Maximum will dismantle rugged in a battle. . Teeto will crucify him.
Abi se na Od or terry u wan talk?
Abeg free mata jare!
Rugged is a commercial success,dats his niche!

No bloody fan shld start sayn shit here abeg!

#aldondanvexme
#amout
#itsnaija
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
And if u wan bring saucekid inside,no problem,cos e sure 4 me o, wen it comes to spitting bars and methaphors saucekid and 90% of naija rappers are better!

Ruggedman knows wut he can do,and he is doing it wel and makn it. . .ruggedman is the best commercial rapper in naija!
His records are there.

Its jst dsnt make sense u come here and start sayn vector is trash cos he sounds like hov!
Thats fallacy mehn!
Saucekid will wreck him in a battle,thats even too much sef. . .ghetto p will murder him in a battle!
Abeg free mata jare!

No bloody fan shld start sayn shit here abeg!

#aldondanvexme
#amout
#itsnaija
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Lmaoo!! Tosin dey vex o!!!
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
tosinaded@:

His records are there.

Thats fallacy mehn!
Abeg free mata jare!

No bloody fan shld start sayn poo here abeg!

#aldondanvexme
#amout
#itsnaija
itz no secret dat u r really a clown.#am out
Genuflect:

I don't antagonise anybody. What Tosin said is the gospel truth. Iceberg is by far a better rapper than Rugged
yeah rite! Itz d gospel truth because u nd tosin think so.wat a pity? Itz funny dat this is comin 4rm u,rememba u hav, lipsrsealed #am out.
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
aldon:

yeah rite! Itz d gospel truth because u nd tosin think so.wat a pity? Itz funny dat this is comin 4rm u,rememba u hav, lipsrsealed #am out.
Dude, say whatever you want to say. Create a thread and a poll. Any correct Hip-Hop head will know Iceberg is a fuking beast and is better than Ruggedman. Infact I'ma stop arguing with you. You are too close-minded for my liking
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by ofokaofoki: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
aldon:

Tosinaded@!iceberg slim nd vector better than ruggedman?!? Haba! U must b one hell of a joker

lol

aldon:

itz no secret dat u r really a clown.#am out

[size=38pt]lmao[/size]

Genuflect:

Dude, say whatever you want to say. Create a thread and a poll. Any correct Hip-Hop head will know Iceberg is a fuking beast and is better than Ruggedman. Infact I'ma stop arguing with you. You are too close-minded for my liking

people sabi hiphop pass each other. . grin
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2010
Genuflect:

maybe u r also better.pheeew! Waste of time.#am out
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Mobinga: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2010
You guys are wasted
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2010
aldon:

maybe u r also better.pheeew! Waste of time.#am out
Question?
tosinaded@:

Answer. grin
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aieromon(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2010
This thread has outlived its usefulness.
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by aldon: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2010
aieromon:

seconded.#am out
Re: Iceberg Slim? Who's He? by Genuflect(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2010
aieromon:

Thirded! Lol
Aiero, no vex say I no show that Sunday o. I don free now, when make I show?

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Etcetera – Ring The Alarm / Download: Oritse Femi – Give Thanks (prod. Obodo). Mp3 / Viktoh – Skibi Dat Ft. Lil Kesh [audio + Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.