Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (46889 Views)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by cescky(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
She seems real

Glory be to God

Congrats to the lucky husband
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by brightisodje(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
is this her husband or her father if that man is the husband then let her fly because na our future wife d cry so for old man girls love n gold digger shocked
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
when your village people tell you say, lets see the man who will marry you and you finally wed and married a billionaire you must shed tears of joy and happiness... I love tears of joy not tears of divorce or break up.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by donwily(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
The man's face shah!...Forceful marriage
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yawn
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by SUNDICOS(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
princechurchill:
Oh lord thanks to u i survived menopause
hahahahaha
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
donwily:
The man's face shah!...Forceful marriage
that's her father walking her down the aisle undecided

1 Like

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by SUNDICOS(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No, her ancestor!!

ancenstoral ancestors
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by missyb08(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
DozieInc:
When it finally happens..
awwwwn
C'est pas facile

1 Like

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by dokunbam(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Victory at last
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by mofedamijo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
After spending 8 years in MFM camp ground and you finally found a wealthy old divorced man.

You just have to thank God the nigga is go'n die soon and everything will be yours.
So a father cannot walk his daughter down the aisle in peace again.........nawa.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by gqboyy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
The man must be stinking rich
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by asawanathegreat(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
That man must be her uncle
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by magzey: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
That's her dad right?
Yes and you are the groom.Shike na?
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Edunwa302(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
IfeomaRash:
The fact that God answers our prayers and continues to give us life in this sinful world shows that he is truely merciful and only the thought if this brings tears to the eyes

You must be kindhearted
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by emmateejay(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
The man must be very wealthy, wealthy enough to make a pretty lady like that cry.

I suspect she has been getting comment like 'u will die in penury from friends and family' but she ended up with this old wealthy dude.

She will be like so God truly answer prayers

I av always love girls like this, she goes for a man that is worth her pussy, call it gold digging or whatever u wish to called it, but I will always advise ladies to go for a rich man that can spoil her with the money so that the circle of poverty and blaiming Buhari doesn't continue.

Quote me only if u are an admirer of poverty and I will answer or remain silentl.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by zedman1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Africa American I guess...... E no de hard them to cry for this kind thing.... In fact, oyibo in general sef.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Kizyte(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
That's her dad right?
She tied the man down with pregnancy. You can see the man is not even smiling
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by IfeomaRash(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Edunwa302:

You must be kindhearted
You think so?
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by prinsam30: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
after so much nacking behind closed door, abeg make she carry go jare
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Edunwa302(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
IfeomaRash:
You think so?
Yep
I'm sure
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by IfeomaRash(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Edunwa302:
Yep I'm sure
OK o thanks
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by ofem89(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
God's delayed not God's denial. #songs of victory.praise be the Lord.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Edunwa302(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
IfeomaRash:
OK o thanks
You re welcome
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
princechurchill:
Oh lord thanks to u i survived menopause
Always read your post before sending it out. Learn to upgrade your senses and taughts
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
That's her dad right?
no, he is one of her children
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by noscarn91(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
All this drama , then you would hear they divorced after 2 years
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Ogunleti01: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/one-word-for-this-bridephotos.html?m=1
Baba oni Baba! ko sarugbo ni Ghana! Matter wey money never resolve nah ground e go dey!
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by shapman: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tears of joy, beautiful woman!

Lenovo Yoga tablet 2 available
Like new and affordable, check my profile
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by repent4christ: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
To God be the glory, it's not easy for a lady above 35yrs to get married �, I pray for my younger sister to find her beloved.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Victorlay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No, her ancestor!!

LMAO
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by oodua1stson: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Feminazis be like marriage is not an achievement

But in their wedding day......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.