Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (46888 Views)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by RickandMorty: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
debssycharles:
Yeah! After so much heartbreaks. God is indeed faithful.
Congrats..

There are way to Many debby's on this site.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Lionofdjungle: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
The lady might have been jilted by so many guys in the past and couldn't believe that she would eventually get married. Secondly, the thought of what she is going to face in her husband's house can make her shed tears. Amongst the Yorubas in the past, a bride will cry on the wedding day because her parents' house where she can do the way she likes can't be compared to where she is going.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Innobee99(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Another meme loading

When u believe u can never get married in life and u finally did
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by pedrilo: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dear future wife, pls save me this emotional drama on our wedding day cos I cnt deal lai lai
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Deo1986(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
cheyaaa, finally the god of mountain of fire don deliver her from singleness... But if na that man be the groom then her case is different.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
That should be the dad
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by YelloweWest: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
She's gorgeous!
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by bareal(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No, her ancestor!!

You are so badt
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by rattlesnake(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
somethig must be wrong for even the oyinbo to raise hand
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by tunary(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No, her ancestor!!
lmao
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Tonytonex(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
Pretty bride
WHICH KIND PRETTY, every little thing, pretty.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
That's her dad right?
o girl na you carry this mega loads. me likes fa
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Ralphdan(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
zoba88:
What an emotional moment!One word for the bride!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/one-word-for-this-bridephotos.html?m=1

for that fat dude?

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
She never expedetit.
Maybe after so much oloshoing.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Culin(f): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
I thought the man beside her was the minister officiating the ceremony
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no, he is one of her children

Wish your comment was on FP. I guffawed! grin
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by DozieInc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
missyb08:
awwwwn
C'est pas facile

Yea, not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Make I hear say I cry for my wedding.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
That's her dad right?

Ijele your dp make sense
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by adadike281(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Ijele your dp make sense
Dalu nwokeoma!
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Xano(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
AWESOME

This kind of moment gladdens the heart.

Blessed marriage unto her family.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
Dalu nwokeoma!

Welcome
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Divay22(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Still searching for the husband o undecided
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Obason22(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
I think dis man looks like being her dad o, abi my eye no dey see well , abeg make una help me check am.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by ooshinibos: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Where's her Husband?
beside her , Atiku2019 , when did you start drinking
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by missyb08(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
DozieInc:

Yea, not easy at all.
Vous êtes le prochain
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by 400billionman: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
princechurchill:
Oh lord thanks to u i survived menopause

If she Nigerian, 90% chance she is a retired olosho.

don't take ladies serious.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by DozieInc(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
missyb08:

Vous êtes le prochain
Aww dear, yea, the next for good things

Going by this I would be fluent in written French within a month.
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by missyb08(f): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
DozieInc:

Aww dear, yea, the next for good things

Going by this I would be fluent in written French within a month.

No problem, you'll just have to pay for the teachings grin
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by ZorGBUooeh: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
KushyKush:
After spending 8 years in MFM camp ground and you finally found a wealthy old divorced man.

You just have to thank God the nigga is go'n die soon and everything will be yours.
Hahahahaha! Funny you..Those pics go good for meme cheesy
Re: Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics by Tecno66: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
zoba88:
What an emotional moment!One word for the bride!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/one-word-for-this-bridephotos.html?m=1
The chairs for the church na wa. Me I go sleep for such before service end o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.