Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update (960 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update by explosivesedo: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
As a result of several questions I have received from admission aspirants into the institution Federal Polytechnic Oko, I have decided to air the view concerning the questions I have attended to individually. I believe this medium will be best.

The second list for admission into the institution Federal Polytechnic Oko has not yet been released as the school have not announced its release of admission second list.

NB: what you think is the second list as many could have it is the supplementary first list and not the second list.

In accordance with the school system and the delay in their academic calendar, the institution Federal Polytechnic Oko have resorted to be releasing her admission second list by January after the release of first list by October/November.

You’re advised to wait patiently till January for the official announcement of the release of the schools admission second list. We apologise for every inconvenience you may have encountered recently with checking your admission.

To check your admission use the school website:

www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng

Portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng

https://www.kabsedo.com/federal-polytechnic-oko-admission-second-list-update.html

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update by cazzo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
My inpatient fr 2rd Batch? I HV paid 10k to sumone, remaining 5k,, I WS told it WS sec batch in October,,,
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update by explosivesedo: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
cazzo:
My inpatient fr 2rd Batch? I HV paid 10k to sumone, remaining 5k,, I WS told it WS sec batch in October,,,

I am a HND final student so i know what i am saying when i say pls wait patiently till january that is when the admission list for second batch will be out. Second batch comes in january thats how it is done.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update by cazzo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tank's explosive,,,,

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Second List Update by explosivesedo: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
cazzo:
Tank's explosive,,,,

at your service

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Were You In School? / Get FUTA Post Utme Past Questions & Answers (PDF) Here / Adekunle Ajasin University(aaua)2019/2020 Session Pgd,msc,mphil,phd Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.