Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment (423 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment by kolad59: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good evening nairalanders ; I finished secondary school in 2013 and written waec for three consecutive year (waec 2013, waec gce 2014, waec Gce 2015). I Processed OAU last but to no avail. So after Oau admission didnt work out and have stayed at home for 4years, I obtained polythecnic form and still sat for this year jamb.. God so good I met the cut- off this year. And i just finished my second semester exam last week in that polythecnic. But there is no financial to sponsor myself. Have been looking online to get online business i can be doing, but all is for those that have laptop/android phone.. Recently, I went for a FIVERR training..after creating the account, i couldn't have android phone to manage it which my account later gotten blocked . . Just any help you can render? Pls help your bro
Re: Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment by forreelinc(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
1. Phishing
2.credit card cloning
3.online dating scam
4.gnld
5.Nigerian prince email marketing
Re: Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment by iykepromotions: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Online business requires smartphone or a computer. then the basic knowledge on that field. with these, you're good to start. first work on these then google "How to make money with expired domain names" if convinced, do more research on your own or get a mentor to put you through. "How do you know" you may ask. I do it.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Professsional E-book Cover Design / INNOSON VS GTB; The True Story You Must Know / Iswap -new Social Network On Board- Share Your Skill And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.