Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. (30628 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Gives Free Textbooks To Students / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Naijagram(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Final year students of Petroleum Training Institute
University in Warri (PTI) wrote their first semester GNS Exams today. The lecturer gave them an open cheque to ask a question if they are not satisfied questions provided by him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by JubrinElSudan: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Naijagram:
Final year students of PTI wrote their first semester GNS Exams today. The lecturer gave them an open to cheque to ask a question if they are not satisfied questions provided by him.
GNS should mean General Studies right? Who does GST courses upto final year? 1st and 2nd level is enough

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Olalan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
And you'll be surprised some students would not be able to ask

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
They shouldn't try it to avoid stories that touch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by kolafolabi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
I will just write a simple question; Write A - Z

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
That man wants to draw them into his waiting hands and then pierces their souls with a dazzling Spain steel. A wise student should avoid answering such question. He will deal with you for daring to pass across the obscure message of him (the lecturer) not being intelligent enough to set standard questions.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by clive2u(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
some olodo will still ask their selves questions they dont knw d answer like

Q; what is a standard question
A; i dont know

40 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by TANID(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Topmaike007(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2019
clive2u:
some olodo will still ask their selves questions they dont knw d answer like

Q; what is a standard question

A; i dont know
lolz

13 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by toideve(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Best school in Nigeria. Underrated school!

7 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by partnerbizz4: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
That man wants to draw them into his waiting hands and then pierces their souls with a dazzling Spain steel. A wise student should avoid answering such question. He will deal with you for daring to pass across the obscure message of him (the lecturer) not being intelligent enough to set standard questions.

That's one view of it shaa.
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by davibid: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
D
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Amuocha: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Amazing
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by udemzyudex(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
kolafolabi:

Is A-Z part of the things he taught you?

You're definitely going to fail that course grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by mistyebby(f): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Very considerate of him. An opportunity to write that topic you so studied but didn't appear in the exam question.

I feel he had good intentions.

33 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Ok. All the best to the students.
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
The funny thing is some students will still fail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by masterpiecer(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2019
kolafolabi:

That is not a standard question

7 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Lecturer:Set your own question.

Student:Na this man my village people send?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2019
one of my lecturer in kogi state university usually do that too
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by dalass(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by masterpiecer(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
toideve:
Best school in Nigeria. Underrated school!

Bros na true u talk

1 Like

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by YoungAncient1: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Question 6 is a trap; the lecturer said "standard question"

What i may consider standard me might not be standard enough for him.

11 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by mekybabe1: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
The lecturer must be abroad trained.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by bettercreature(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
GNS should mean General Studies right? Who does GST courses upto final year? 1st and 2nd level is enough
GNS means English and other language courses

1 Like

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by TheAngry1: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
ok
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Ucreed(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
The funny thing is some students will stiill fail
I dey tell u
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Propsvilla(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
This type of Lecturers are always suicidal
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Roon9(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
W
Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Roon9(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
That question is much harder. Leaving a lecturer to determine what's standard could be likened to a man skydiving on a larva.. You will get burnt

8 Likes

Re: PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. by Tintinnoty(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
kolafolabi:

Guy, your failure will be record breaking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University / 2017/2018 FUNAAB Msc. Candidates Lets Meet Here / 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.