Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North (20835 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kheengz Ft Kahli Abdu X BOC – Yara (remix) / "No Love On Nairaland" - "i am north" singer, Kheengz Reacts / "I Am North" By Kheengz Adressing The Stereotypical View Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
The Arewa popular H-hip hop artiste, Kheengz, has addresses the popular stereotypes of the North (Arewa) in his new song. This is a song every Nigerian should listen to especially those that are not from the North.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR3yWMmANqE

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
No doubt, this is the mst sensible song of 2017. What do you think lalasticlala.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalasticlala this deserves to be on FP
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by BadBlaize(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
He is North, I am South, we are all blacks.. That's all dat matters

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by smartistics(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
You sabi well well
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Edu3Again: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oh boy are not interested in the North.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by cyojunior1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
al-majiri

5 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by olaolulazio(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'm west....
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by HallaDaTruth: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by joystickextend1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
seen..
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Papertrail11(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
who dis one epp
with all d almaniji strolling aimlessly begging for food door to door na one yeye music u dey hype wey go turn oldies next 2months

14 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
I am North and Proud... Omo Arewa ni mi o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Roughfyzay(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who's arguing with him about his ethnicity. I don't know why we like to create division in Nigeria!
He is NORTH okay!

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by wtfcoded: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Him just dey wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by everlymoore86(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
This issue of regional segregation should be abolished, let's talk about one Nigeria for unity of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Though Music is not enough to repair the damage done by your peers!

But base your music more on how to stop killings by

Fulanis herdmen

Bokoharam

See some people are even about to make a nuisance of themselves because of hijab undecided as if it is hijab that will make the girl a good lawyer

Even the northern politicians need your song the more, they kidnapped your fellow northerners (chibok girls) because of power .

This my dear brought so much humiliation to this country!

I recommend the song to northerners!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by sonnie10: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:
He is North, I am South, we are all blacks.. That's all dat matters

We are all human

3 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ I'm me!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by tellwisdom: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wetin abokii man wan sing apart from telling us he has plenty cows; suya is good for the body!! sad

13 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Quality20(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:
This issue of regional segregation should be abolished, let's talk about one Nigeria for unity of the nation.
but igbos think everyone else is a fool and misguided

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Elfaris(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
So na today this song dey reach Nairaland FP.. nawa o
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by NwaAmaikpe: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

So they want to go into Hip-Hop?
Who will they leave cattle rearing for...

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by casdoruche: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Another campaign strategy
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Profcamsey(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Who you help Gangnan? who buhari serve?
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Niyinficient(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I am North and Proud... Omo Arewa ni mi o

lol! u sound rather western than northern......no combine the two... grin grin grin stay with one

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by tollyboy5(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
North ke
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by resurgentxtian4: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
everlymoore86:

If you are Christian and you are typing this then I pity you. Instead of you to at least pray for sovereign national conference so we can decide the basis of our so called unity, you are praying for forceful unity. Do you want to be islamised? Are you blind to the goings on in the country?

We might as well divide the nation if it is not working.

I pity you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by estolaB(f): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2017

Me is southwest o[color=#006600][/color] cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.