Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me (20859 Views)

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by samwash(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Seems twitter has become a place for controversial statements such as this

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Shior

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by timmy1999(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris you are right abut that...but I no dey u again for wasiu place where we dey smoke skonk...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by SoocoolTM(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2012
and who da bleep is d.bange

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by yuzedo: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2012
This nigger's spelling/English tho! undecided . . .It can cure Cancer! grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by akpunku1: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2012
shey una see wetin eegbo dey cause...

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by seedord247(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2012
Most of u may insult him...but the niqqa is saying the truth... From 1995 to early to 2000's... This player was da bomb and he always put reality to what he sing...

Mr lecturer

Jaga jaga

Come back home

And the unforgetable oko ashewo.

God bless you EEDRIS.

39 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by moderatorr: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2012
2nd time he is tackling d'banj oyato.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Well, Eedris & Eddy Montana (Remedies) alongside Tony Tetuila opened d hip hop world in Nigeria. Wayback in d late '90s, hits like Shakomo, Judile, Jealousy, Sade, Yarinya, Peace Nigeria made 9ja 2 rock but Tetuila left Remedies after only d 1st song 'Shakomo'. In d early year 2000s, d group was disbanded. Eedris went ahead & dropped more hits like Oko Omoge, Live in Yankee, Mr. Lecturer, Jaga Jaga, Shagarin Kano to mention a few. These songs also stormed everywhere. Few years ago, he managed 2 appease me with 'Koleyewon' which he did with Ruggedman.
As 4 wat he's doing now, it's called ranting. It's caused by too much of garri weed. He should respect himself & maintain his role as d godfather of 9ja hip hop. D'banj & P-Square can feed him till death. I get money pass u na person bros 4 9ja o!

17 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
What is that one smoking these days?

He's just looking for attention that's all, Eedris go rest, your jaga jaga days are over jare and you should try learning how to spell instead of wasting time talking rubbish.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2012
This guy really needs to be sent to Abroad to Join PATIENCE JONATHAN on her Sick bed... (Pathetic being that doesn't knw what Else to do or say again)
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by overkillR(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2012
The rantings of a failed man!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by alphaconde(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2012
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by ecolime(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2012
A desperate attention seeker. This guy is so rude and proud.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2012
This guy is deluded. What he is saying is seriously asinine. WTF

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2012
That one na tori of 'by dat time'

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by acidtalk: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/985128/fela-femi-falana-eedris-abdulkarim

The above is a thread I started a few months ago to proclaim that Eedris AbdulKarim truly deserved a National Honor for helping the Nigeria Entertainment Industry

Below is the comment I made o the thread that he insulted Obasanjo

acidtalk: EEDRIS is the "main man" that turned the Nigeria Entertainment Industry around and made the local artiste now being appreciated and paid huge sums after his scuffle with 50cents (on board the plane) in the Start Mega Jamz concert. But that certainly gives him no reason to refer to OBJ as a mugu on a public social media.

A more appropriate thing like "the old frog with a pot belle and monkey face" would have been preferable instead of using the work MUGU on the mesiah of the Yoruba race.

Truth be told irrespective of who is involved (friend or foe). Eedris contributed in raising the status of our artiste today in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by chux76(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris has,is and will always be a NUISANCE...He nearly died of hunger he had to come back and beg Keke n D1,Ruggedman et al...now he is here setting his boat on fire again...Gosh...Common sense is really not for commons like Eedris

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by megxo(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Soo_cool™:
and who da bleep is d.bange
HE MEANT D'BANJ..DAT BRODA DONT KNOW SHIIT, SMOKIN ON SOME CHEAP WEED

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by joejeezy(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2012
hunger don catch dis guy till he don d fyn who go hear am, first na obj nw na psquare n dbanj

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by nwangeme: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2012
yuzedo: This nigger's spelling/English tho! undecided . . .It can cure Cancer! grin angry

so what are you feeling like, a kpako linguist? focus on the topic and ignore the flaws in another niggas grammar. English language no be our own, na teach them teach us. wink

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Onyenna(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2012
Dude, that sh*t you are taking is stronger than you.....

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by lynxnoon(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2012
popularity stunt angry grin
RUBBISH!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by smtx(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
undecided so? But you ain't gettin paid? why?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Eedris definitely contributed his quota to the Nigerian music industry and what he and few people did back then was a catalyst for the change we've experienced today. Though his comment comes across as boastful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.