Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Oil & Gas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oil & Gas (1425 Views)

Oil & Gas Service Company: Ariosh Limited Flouts PENCOM Act And Tax Law / Exclusive: Energia Oil & Gas MD/CEO Leste Aihevba In Sexcapades With His Executi / C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas by bayofadayomi: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some Petrol Stations have started hoarding fuel and while the ones who sell are defrauding consumers by adjusting their pumps and collecting additional amounts on fuel bought with jerricans.

I bought N300 fuel from the NNPC petrol station between Sango and Ojuore(by Allover Polytechnic) and the petrol attendant told me he was going to collect N50 on the amount I bought. He sold N250 worth of fuel while I gave him N300. This happened to all who bought with Jerricans.

The surprising part of it is that its an NNPC petrol station that should lead others on the right part. On that same road, there are Mobil and Nipco Petrol Stations which sell at the appropriate amount without taking additional charges.

Please Department of Petroleum Resources, investigate NNPC on Ojuore road by Allover Polytechnic bus stop.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage & Fiokee – Like || Deckmob.com / Side Hustle Alert: Cold Room Business / Earn Real $200-$1000 Daily By Typing Numbers (with Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.