Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 (32053 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by AmTruth: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Those who think the president don't have support come 2019 are dreaming because Most of the supporters are just busy getting their voters card and ensuring his winning while others are busy planning to boycott election.

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by eroticecstasy: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Abagworo:

I concur. The lies of the pained Ipob and their sponsors can only exist on paper, blogs and radio but never on ground. 2019 will once again silence them as Buhari's 99% vote and turn out in Imo State is guaranteed while they gnash their teeth.

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by mathew247: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Oga Rochas and his kinsmen at it,let me come and be going.

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by colli247(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Abagworo:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE

PRESS RELEASE

SUBJECT: OPPOSITION IN IMO ONLY EXISTS IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

-NO IMO MAN OR WOMAN CAN COME OUT TO PROTEST AGAINST ROCHAS OKOROCHA OR HIS GOVERNMENT

-As Imo People Mark President Buhari’s 75thBirthday in Owerri

We want to take the floor once again to inform the general public that Governor Rochas Okorocha or his Rescue Mission Administration does not have any opposition in the state. The few elite whose simple and compound interest is 2019 governorship in the State do not constitute any opposition in the proper sense of the word and so, they only operate in the social media.

We want also to state clearly that no reasonable Imo man or woman can come out in protest against Governor Rochas Okorocha or his Administration because he has done for them what they never knew could be done by a government in the state.

Why all these? Those who follow postings on the social media must have read what a faceless or non-existent group that called itself “Imo Peoples Action for Democracy” (IPAD) with no fixed address or any existing human being behind it, had published threatening to“occupy Imo” from Monday December 18, 2017 to Sunday December 24, 2017 in protest for reasons best known to them.

When we saw that gimmick, we didn’t react to it because we knew it was one of such cock and bull stories. Afterall, one time speaker of the State House of Assembly had issued a similar threat last year and on the day he said he was going to have a rally against the government, he was not even in Owerri but in Abuja enjoying himself. At the end of the day, nothing happened.

Today, Monday, December 18, 2017 nothing happened with regard to the empty threat to“Occupy Imo”. Rather, supporters of the administration gathered in their thousands at the Heroes Square to celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari’s 75thbirthday.

And on what ground would any Imo man or woman storm the street against the government its achievements have superceded the achievements of all the administrations before it put together.

The truth of the matter is that the more than one thousand verifiable projects executed by Okorocha’s administration have become so intimidating that the few elite parading themselves as the opposition, most of the times, become hopeless, hapless and helpless. Our achievements are our own “bazooka rifle”. They can’t help it.

We would only extend our heartfelt gratitude to the good people of the state for their appreciation, understanding and unbridled cooperation. Our achievements will continue to speak and act for us to the glory of God.

Cutting the cake to mark President Buhari’s birthday, Engr. Kingsley Uju, Chief of Staff, Operations, said “Today, we are seeing genuine love in action. Today, the youths, women and general people of Imo State in their large numbers are celebrating a man who has done so well in protecting the unity of Nigeria and restoring the once lost integrity of Nigeria.”

He continued “Today, we are celebrating a unique man who has transformed the fortunes of this great nation within a short-time, a detribalized Nigerian, who enjoys the respect of the international community”.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
IMO YOUTH ABI ORGANISE APC MEMBER OP HMMMMM
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2017
what is wrong with Ibos? Even Almajiris in Katsina did not line the streets to celebrate Buhari's birthday. I guess this is commisioner for happiness at work
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Alajiki(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2017
FreddyKruger:

The dullard will be sent back to the primitive cave he escaped from albeit pending when he will be arrested to pay for all crimes he commited against the nigerian people.

"Crimes" committed against Biafoolrats people you mean?
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Rityonyi(f): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2017
fake news. there is no dignitary from Imo state in that picture. Even Rochas himself is not there. Rochas cannot even celebrate Buhari's birthday with that tiny cake.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by magzey: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Where is the crowd?
Ask people wey get better eyes
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by magzey: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
E dey pain you grin grin angry the more you hate PMB the more people love him for his agility.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by bishopkay: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Veraatabeh:
shut up nd stop hating

Hating on whom exactly? Your foolish governor or your foolish self?
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Veraatabeh(f): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
bishopkay:

Hating on whom exactly? Your foolish governor or your foolish self?
foolish bishopkay
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
FreddyKruger:

The dullard will be sent back to the primitive cave he escaped from albeit pending when he will be arrested to pay for all crimes he commited against the nigerian people.
Is it with your 5% votes that you intend to send him packing? Do you want to cry again in 2019?
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by bishopkay: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Your Father is the foolish one! If he wasn't foolish, he should have used a condom the day he f**ked the foolish Wh*ore puzzy that birthed you; that way, the world would have been be rid of one more fool struggling for food and oxygen with sane individuals

Modified: oh good Lawd! I just saw your picture on your profile...good heavens, I almost puked! Biatch, you're ugly as Fork! No more attention would be given you cos I don't fork inglorious unfortunate ugly pigs. Now run to mama's bossom and cry off your eyes
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Veraatabeh(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
bishopkay:

Your Father is the foolish one! If he wasn't foolish, he should have used a condom the day he f**ked the foolish Wh*ore puzzy that birthed you; that way, the world would have been be rid of one more fool struggling for food and oxygen with sane individuals

Modified: oh good Lawd! I just saw your picture on your profile...good heavens, I almost puked! Biatch, you're ugly as Fork! No more attention would be given you cos I don't fork inglorious unfortunate ugly pigs. Now run to mama's bossom and cry off your eyes
ur stupidity is of high order fool his wife divorce him wit the two children goat ask question before u talk abt someone u dont knw big mumu for sale ur mama nr fine reach me animal
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by bishopkay: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Veraatabeh:

Your grammar is as disjointed as your ugly self! Then the sense you have can be likened to that of the simplest of matter in Darwin's theory of evolution. Did your English teacher not teach you punctuation when writing English sentences? Oh I forgot... Your simple brain couldn't handle the lessons at school.

You sound so primitive, speak so primitive...your parents must really be brave not to have discarded you when they had your unfortunate issue.
Well since its a normal thing for unfortunate fellows like you to seek attention online, you've surely not dissapointed...now die off my mentions and never come back.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Veraatabeh(f): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
bishopkay:

Your grammar is as disjointed as your ugly self! Then the sense you have can be likened to that of the simplest of matter in Darwin's theory of evolution. Did your English teacher not teach you punctuation when writing English sentences? Oh I forgot... Your simple brain couldn't handle the lessons at school.

You sound so primitive, speak so primitive...your parents must really be brave not to have discarded you when they had your unfortunate issue.
Well since its a normal thing for unfortunate fellows like you to seek attention online, you've surely not dissapointed...now die off my mentions and never come back.
u re so stupid gerrat joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.