Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President (1030 Views)

Honour President Buhari - Kwankwaso Tells PDP Chairman Uche Secondus / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by UcheSecondus: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
The National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus heartily congratulate His Excellency, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa, the newly elected President of the African National Congress, ANC.

Your Excellency Sir, your victory can be attributed to your years of activism, servitude and steadfastness within the ANC and the development of South Africa.

I have no doubt in my mind that the experience you have gathered over the years within the ANC and in government will be judiciously deployed in achieving the new mandate given you by members of the ANC.

May this victory bring a new dawn to South Africa and prosperity to her people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by OGreat20(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
I congratulate you sir
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by OGreat20(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
ujjggn
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by swazpedro(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
First create a worthy opposition
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by Baawaa(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
This man called secondus is nothing but a joker,your party is not in-order,you are busy congratulating another party in another nation.Charity begins at home they says
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by onwugbenu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Congratulations on your VICTORY SIR.
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by AbdulBinLaden: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mr Chairman, u re a rare grm #TotalChairman
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by NCP: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who sabi Monkey, When dem dash monkey banana?
Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baawaa:
This man called secondus is nothing but a joker,your party is not in-order,you are busy congratulating another party in another nation.Charity begins at home they says
bawa are you sure his party are not in order or your hatred for PDP ,last time I checked they had successfully conducted convention while APC have not, we are waiting the day APC organise convention that will be the end of their thieving party

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by RadicalTrump: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Baawaa:
U mean APC is In order Right ?

U must be a Joker I Swear

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President by jpphilips(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
UcheSecondus:
The National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus heartily congratulate His Excellency, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa, the newly elected President of the African National Congress, ANC.

Your Excellency Sir, your victory can be attributed to your years of activism, servitude and steadfastness within the ANC and the development of South Africa.

I have no doubt in my mind that the experience you have gathered over the years within the ANC and in government will be judiciously deployed in achieving the new mandate given you by members of the ANC.

May this victory bring a new dawn to South Africa and prosperity to her people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When APC is your problem you choose to congratulate ANC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New York Times- In Nigeria, Pressure Mounts On President To Bow Out Of Race / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki In Bauchi To Celebrate Emir Of Ningi's 40th Year Reign / US Mocks Buhari: Says Massive Corruption Evident Under His Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.