Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 (542 Views)

Best Dressed Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2017 / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by hennyholla17(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
celebrities" to make noise every year. Like seriously, must they disturb
I noticed most of them were disturbing when our daddy Buhari was not around. So as the media captain, I decided to write their names.
Here's the list:
1. Daddy Freeze:
Let's not lie, you can't go two or three days on the internet without a new story about this man. Sometimes, you might just scroll down a blog and see at least three posts of him that day. Na wa ooo. Well, he's doing his work-ish.
2.Bobrisky:
Oh my gosh! I'm like huh, hush, I can't explain, duh. Jacob check who's at the gate will you
The she-male who made a name for himself in a country where about 50 million people have namesakes. It's not easy ooo. People even paid him 30k to see his pics on Snapchat but I'm still suspecting that he's transferring from savings to current account. What i love is that no matter what people say about him, he's still himself.
3. P-square:
Like seriously, I am tired of these guys. How will you drop a great name like "P-SQUARE" and move for something like "Mr P" or "Rudeboy". In some cases, Mr P might be a name for a guy with very large blockus. They na broke up and started disturbing us on social media. When they became twins did they share it So what's now our business.
4. Dammy Krane:
This is proof that you don't need to work before you get fame. No hit song this year but he trended on twitter, travelled abroad and even got the whole blogs talking about him...that's classic!
Dammy Krane no mind them jare, ko le re bodi!
5. Eedris Abdulkareem:
This guy tho, woke up one Sunday morning, started raining different shades of insults. Pg 16, Pg 18, LV, PG 13, PG and other rates. Some took it well while some.....blasted his life. I didn't even hesitate to write his name in noisemakers sef.
6. Davido:
Pon Pon! O.B.O had a wonderful year. His music was marvelous but his friend, starboy didn't think so. He tagged Davido's voice " frog-voice". (Wizkid that's deep tho). Both of them just made a hell of noise this year but I saw Davido talking first so I wrote his name down.
7. Wizkid:
He begged me not to write ooo but I couldn't be partial. I wrote his name immediately for the same reasons. Except, his own noise was on an international level and I am fearing Drake so I just put it in pencil sha.
Add yours

http://wereyboy..co.ke/2017/12/10-biggest-nigerian-noise-makers-of-2017.html?m=1
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by realmanarken(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by realmanarken(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin smiley
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by excorperwheezy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
The list is not complete without "hushpuppi"....na him be number one self

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by realmanarken(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin smiley smiley
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by realmanarken(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by Hushpuppi: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
excorperwheezy:
The list is not complete without "hushpuppi"....na him be number one self
Please what have u done to you?
Re: Biggest Noise Makers Of 2017 by hennyholla17(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hushpuppi:
Please what have u done to you?
LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Live Performance At The Akwa Ibom State Street Groove 2017 / Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact / VIDEO: Fans Spays Oritse Femi Money As He Celebrates His 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.