Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact (531 Views)

"Pants Are For People With Smelly Vagina" - Huddah Monroe Says / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by Mitchellense: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Controversial Kenyan socialite and former BBA housemate, Huddah Monroe posted her photos on Instagram, praising her small but banging body. She shared the below photo and wrote:

“My Body is still intact! No man wanna be my EX! � Small and saucy! I got that African Sauce! #StarGal #SmallBadTing #BadderThanMost”

https://notedlifestyles.com/huddah-monroe-says-no-man-wants-ex-body-intact/

Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by Thewesterner(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Still intact? As in? Not yet disflowered? Or after numerous penetrations, you still can't believe it's that tight.... Am not understanding

Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by nuellaisaac(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thewesterner:
Still intact? As in? Not yet disflowered? Or after numerous penetrations, you still can't believe it's that tight.... Am not understanding
All these ladies sef always making noise and wanting to hit the news sad
Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by 2cato: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
seun and the mods should learn to charge all this silly women heavily for they are using nairaland for advertiseng their prostitution to the public

Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by Mizsylviah(f): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Talk is cheap!!!!!!! Always hyping herself...
Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by isounds(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Huddah or whatever she calls herself just looking for cheap attention Smh.. sad
Re: Huddah Monroe Says No Man Wants To Be Her Ex Because Her Body Is So Intact by isounds(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Talk is cheap!!!!!!! Always hyping herself...
You're very correct

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 9ice Allegedly Expecting 5th Child From The 4th Woman / VIDEO: Fans Spays Oritse Femi Money As He Celebrates His 33rd Birthday / Science Students: Davido Pictured Drinking With A Syringe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.