Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member (40048 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by UncleSnr(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
See what masturbation could have avoided for this idiot.
Anyway, I don't blame him, even single pastors do same and cover it with getting married to the girl, only for her to give birth after five-six months of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Tonytonex(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
THE WIFE IS LUCKY, GOTTEN ANOTHER SUITOR ASAP. NO TIME TO WASTE.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Religion of hypocrites.....

While the parents of the d girl claimed she can't afford to be a mother at that age they didn't disclose she's not too young to undergo abortion....
stuppppid hypocrites
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by adebayogodwwin17: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm............ Na wa ooooooo So bad 😔
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
TheTrueApostle
real apostles like me, are not moved...
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by haqun: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
policy12:
Is it only me that read the part that his wife has gotten another suitor..Hmmm So Fast,trust no one.

Not only you and that's the surprise of the story
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by israelmao(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
Pleasean appropriate body follow up on this in order not to put the live this child in jeopardy in case her parents decide to abort the pregnancy.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Ogaonos: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Standardcosting:

But Pastors and choristers are exempted... They are free to groove as they like cheesy

One-on-one counselling, revival and vigils, crusades, just are just few of the places where dem dey do am pass!

My then HOD at school, the man na badt ass... Him be pastor with big church... Na him chop them pass!
if u luking 4 most ashawo gal na choir gal.nd if u sabi play instrument na so dem go dey giv d guy greenlight.nd sum of dem spirit wer dey follow them no b here.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Tajzy: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Women!!!!Fear them...She don arrange traditional wedding with another man sharp sharp...No wasting time...Any man wey die bcoz of woman na world most foolish man...
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by ozodigboo(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
the wife must have been playing away match.....how could she hv gotten another suitor so quickly after this scandal ?
Fear women.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by know: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why always Ikotun
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Yeni10: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by seguntijan(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
There was a time people insult Muslims for keeping beard, there was a time people insult Muslims for wearing trousers above ankle, look around you we now have "beard-gang" and " short trouser wearing peeps "carrot" everywhere. This same hijab, you all will wear it in the name of fashion.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by shomutuski(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
konji I hail thee
destroyer of respect
don't ever underestimate the power of konji..
konji wey they make alhaja remove scarf, collect poron for one corner.
make pastor catch deacon for under tree.
konji nah bastard..
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by billyG(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
is fornication no longer a sin in their church,he lured & pregnant a 15yrs old an hypocrate,sinner to serve God na by force?pastors if yur balls & pens will take u to hell pluck it off & throw it in2 da burnfire.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
hmmmm, the pastor was not watchful.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Ogunleti01: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/sex-starved-evangelist-impregnates-church-member/

Konjification should be introduce into our educational curriculum. it is a course worth studying on it own because the rate at which people use it(KONJI) to commit atrocities is disturbing
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by olabright11(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
that is very good for the looser congratulations for the winner, may God see Her through the condition, ameen
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Smutt360raven: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just another news.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by olamariamjonez(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
lobatan
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by missyadorable(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
policy12:
Is it only me that read the part that his wife has gotten another suitor..Hmmm So Fast,trust no one.

That's how it should be.
Very sensible lady
Instead of crying, begging the man and fighting the girl
She got another man.

No time for nonsense!
Husband scarce for those who don't have common sense!
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by iluvdonjazzy: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
policy12:
trust me, that suitor dey chop the wife since.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided KONJI IS A BASTARD.
Oboy no be small thing ooooo .....the reason why this one below is being held back..ka!!

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
trust me, that suitor dey chop the wife since.
hmmmmm

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
missyadorable:

That's how it should be. Very sensible lady Instead of crying, begging the man and fighting the girl She got another man.
No time for nonsense! Husband scarce for those who don't have common sense!
hmmmmmm

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
What about the Bible's Prophets' marriages?

When we read the Bible, we learn about some Prophets marrying many wives, even hundreds of wives in some cases. Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

And knowing that the Bible's Old Testament allowed before for men to have sex with girls who were at the age of 3, then it wouldn't surprise me that those Prophets who had 700 wives for instance, had many very young "teenage" girls before as their wives.

It wouldn't surprise me if they too had wives that were younger than Mary when she got pregnant, and younger than Aisha when she got married.

Since there are so many wives that those Prophets married (hundreds of wives), then how would anyone know that they didn't marry young women as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him did with his marriage to Aisha peace be upon her?

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Fourwinds: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
yazach:
Christianity is a pedophile religion
No wonder Virgin Mary was married to a 95years old Joseph at age 12.
Note: This. Is for stupid Christians that tagged Islam as pedophile.

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by yazach: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Fourwinds post=63429516][/quote]
Lubish
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by GloriaNinja(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=Lloydfather post=63417930][/quote] google about it
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2017
blues343:
True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater cheesy True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2017
blues343:
True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater cheesy True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater
LOL THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.