Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member (40036 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by jamace(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Konji is no respecter of personality or status.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Conji is the worst form of hunger.

It's better to be in an IDP camp with regular sex,
Than in a mansion with sexual starvation.

Seems conji is your regular visitor
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by joystickextend1(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Pm express n weird news hmm
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by bangging(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2017
What about the Bible's Prophets' marriages?

When we read the Bible, we learn about some Prophets marrying many wives, even hundreds of wives in some cases. Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

And knowing that the Bible's Old Testament allowed before for men to have sex with girls who were at the age of 3, then it wouldn't surprise me that those Prophets who had 700 wives for instance, had many very young "teenage" girls before as their wives.

It wouldn't surprise me if they too had wives that were younger than Mary when she got pregnant, and younger than Aisha when she got married.

Since there are so many wives that those Prophets married (hundreds of wives), then how would anyone know that they didn't marry young women as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him did with his marriage to Aisha peace be upon her?

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by eazisky(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
policy12:

Is only me that read the part that his wife has gotten another suitor..Hmmm So Fast,trust no one.

if I understand the story very well, that means the wife has also been cheating with the suitor before the breaking of the scandal

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by warreng1: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
He shouldn't have gone to that extent.

Check my signature.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Saxifrage12(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Village People

Fear them
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
ejigbo and ikotun always sad

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by uzoronwusa: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Standardcosting:
Christianabad
Christianity does not encourage fornication.it is pure and holy.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by eazisky(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
What about the Bible's Prophets' marriages?

When we read the Bible, we learn about some Prophets marrying many wives, even hundreds of wives in some cases. Let us look at some of the verses from the Old Testament:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

And knowing that the Bible's Old Testament allowed before for men to have sex with girls who were at the age of 3, then it wouldn't surprise me that those Prophets who had 700 wives for instance, had many very young "teenage" girls before as their wives.

It wouldn't surprise me if they too had wives that were younger than Mary when she got pregnant, and younger than Aisha when she got married.

Since there are so many wives that those Prophets married (hundreds of wives), then how would anyone know that they didn't marry young women as our beloved Prophet peace be upon him did with his marriage to Aisha peace be upon her?

if u are advised not to marry more than one wife, it doesn't mean the bible is against it, its only for your own good so u can live long
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by thunderbabs: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2017
When S.U be forming like dey no dey geh konji..... Na d result be DT....
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by yazach: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Christianity is a pedophile religion

No wonder Virgin Mary was married to a 95years old Joseph at age 12.

Note: This. Is for stupid Christians that tagged Islam as pedophile.

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2017
This is not new undecided
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by magiki(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
the title of this story should be changed

it doesn't match
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by blues343(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided KONJI IS A BASTARD.
True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater cheesy
GloriaNinja:
True talk .... By D Way... U as in U Beautiful Die... I lik girls wit low cut Die...lik dis enn, I fit Die on top ur mater
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by magiki(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
the title of this story should be changed

it doesn't match
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by blues343(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
True talk Fine Girl
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by wirinet(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
When we tell them that the "no sex before marriage" doctrine is not only practicable it is unnatural, holier than thou religious hypocrites would scream sin and hell.

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by chiefojiji(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Evangelism!
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by printemmanuel: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
konji Ehn, that thing head no correct but why pastor no use condom. undecided
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by lobell: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Get ready!

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by wizod(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Conji will never go free but wil one day be judged and cast into hell fire
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Flyingngel(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Stay celibate after many years of sleeping around is not a child's play.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Kingsley1000(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
PASTORS DON SUFFER FOR NAIRALAND
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Kingsley1000(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
KONJI NO RESPECTER OF PORTFOLIO
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Coolgent(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Ah they cant marry at even 18 but they can fornicate and get pregnant at 15.
Hypocrites!

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Kingsley1000(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Conji is the worst form of hunger.
It's better to be in an IDP camp with regular sex, Than in a mansion with sexual starvation.
MAD MAN grin

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
P.M.EXPRESS...

Only reports bad and unverifiable news
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Biggty:
Konji knows no one, there so many sex starved guys in Nigeria
thats the only way we ease off frustration from our stupid gov.
Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by Lloydfather(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=63404877] undecided KONJI IS A BASTARD. [/quote.] Me how I fill when I see u achieved another fc.

Can u pls teach me how u manage to make so many fc in a day

Re: Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member by transient123(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
These islamists sef, always impregnating teens and housewives after collecting their hard earned monies in form of tithes.

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!!