Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) (43266 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) / Wizkid Spends Quality Time With His Son, After Being Called A Deadbeat Dad (Pix) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by drinoayo: 4:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Achieving a great feat such as building one's first home is often considered a good thing, for Peace Onuoha, it is a mix of bitter-sweet emotions having recently lost her father, Igbere TV reports.

The Nollywood actress recently took to social media to share a photo of her new home which she revealed was completed before her father passed away.

Onuoha in an emotional post recounted conversations about her career path with her father. The graduate of banking and finance revealed she had promised to build him a house but he died shortly after she began the project.

In the post, the actress dedicated the new home to her late father.

In her words:
"Hello Dad, U once called me and asked me what I do for a living and I told U I am an actress, another day you called me and asked if that is better than looking for a job as a graduate of banking and finance and I replied what matters is the grace of God not the nature of my job.

“I told U that I will build U a home, I laid the foundation and started it in ur presence but God took U away before I could finish it

“Dad, I have so much tears in my eyes every moment I reflect ur beautiful memories, but it’s unfortunate U are coming home unconscious and asleep in the abode of the lord. Dad, I did it for U and I know u can see It. This house is to ur loving memories.

“I love U dad and I pray u rest well in the lord. To U my dearest mum, I love U and I ask U to take heart for God will not forsake you. Thank U lord for the Grace, I’m grateful O’lord.

“To all the people that have contributed to my career and success, May God continues to bless U."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8G8hID2lA/?igshid=2lw4azrfq8p3

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 5:02am On Jan 15, 2021
RIP SIR

Which People de watch all these films when these gals de act self

Abi naa spiritual movie there de act

Madame more Elbow to your grease shocked

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2021
That is a great and good father.

He wanted to know what her daughter does for a living because he doesn't want to hear stories that touch about her daughter using the most prized asset given to her from GOD to hustle and be boasting of hard work pays...

Rest peace good father.

20 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
This one that I've never seen in movies before
Abi Na waka pass actress she be ?

More grease to your pussy madam

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Sundrus: 5:53am On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
RIP SIR

Which People de watch all these films when these gals de act self

Abi naa spiritual movie there de act

Madame more Elbow to your grease shocked
na their fellow vagina people dey watch am. Na only 9ja comedy i dey watch, cuz average Nigerian na comedian.

35 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2021
shocked

"What matters is the grace of God and not the nature of my job".

Sounds like the type of thing a prostitute will say when been admonished by family members to choose a more honourable career path.

The mere fact that her own dad called her JUST to know what she does for a living means that he too had suspicions that it couldn't be 'acting' that was paying her bills.

Such parents are going extinct in today's Nigeria. Parents that abhor ill-gotten wealth, parents that will chastise their kids and inquire to know the source of their wealth. Instead we have those that will push their kids to marry older men so they can send home money.

To show you how good a man he was....he rather died than live in a house whose source he wasn't sure of.

God bless all the good parents like myself out there.

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by femi4: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2021
I ve not seen her before in both Nollywood and the new Nollywood

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Omihanifa: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2021
It seems Nollywood is only favourable to the women undecided
Just two days back, a Yoruba actress bought 2 cars at once grin now this little or known Actress too don sharply build house. grin

11 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Lawdis(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2021
She built it to cover shame of living in a raffia roofed hut during burial

but they've been spending thousands and millions living in one already made luxury homes in Lagos and pot Harcourt forgetting to house their parents in a finer home in the village before they die....it's quite pathetic

the ancestors are watching

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by MrSensor(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2021
I hate too much Makeups like this one . I prefer natural.

7 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Congrats sis...

Please check my signature....I can't post pictures cause of mods cry
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Bornsinner7: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Is okay..

Na only Nollywood actresses dey build and buy cars for the pandemic..
be like the lockdown give them enough opportunity to shoot many movies and those movies na only females dey act am.. wow!

10 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations gurl.

On lighter note........
Chidi no go kill us for dis him Facebook account wey him just open for d first time.
Nothing wey him neva post put for dia...

Fruit of wetin?? cheesy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by pegix(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Dead plp tell no tales
Enjoy while u alive!
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by iyanumiv(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
WELDONE OOOOO
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Slawomiir2: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Damn Niggar!

One SIMPson must ave donated d largest amount in actualising diz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Chatflick(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Dem small girls with big God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
cool Good for her.She work for her money
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by slawormiir: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Nice...congratulations though

But what is the essence of using a parapet and later use aluminum roofing instead of metro tiles
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Childrentablets(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by NORSIYK(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Congrats my sister
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Kongratz girl, RIP 2 D deceased.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Queenlovely(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
d
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by condralbedez: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
I have nver watched this one movie oh!!!Abi nah p.rn she dey act Anyways what matters is grace of God,not the nature of the job,I get the point now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by damiloladuke: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
I'm always glad when I see ladies doing big things. Imagine one mumu I met that I told that I want a working class or business minded woman... She said GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR ME

Imagine the level of laziness among these millennials... It's pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Johnrake69: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"What matters is the grace of God and not the nature of my job".

Sounds like the type of thing a prostitute will say when been admonished by family members to choose a more honourable career path.

The mere fact that her own dad called her JUST to know what she does for a living means that he too had suspicions that it couldn't be 'acting' that was paying her bills.

Such parents are going extinct in today's Nigeria. Parents that abhor ill-gotten wealth, parents that will chastise their kids and inquire to know the source of their wealth. Instead we have those that will push their kids to marry older men so they can send home money.

To show you how good a man he was....he rather died than live in a house whose source he wasn't sure of.

God bless all the good parents like myself out there.

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian Actresses must be paid more than the actors because I know many actors that have starred in more movies than some actresses yet, they can't afford a car.

Some of these so-called actresses don't have more than 3 movies to their names. It is on Nairaland that we know that they are actresses.

If not for Glo Ambassadorship, Kanayo O Kanayo (so called "ritualist" actor) couldn't build a mansion in Mbaise, his hometown.

Is it Zubby, let me not talk.

Na wa for "oil well" suppliers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
This one that I've never seen in movies before
Abi Na waka pass actress she be ?

More grease to your pussy madam
She and other several Nigerian Actresses have starred in many blockbusters box office movies, that's why they can afford to build/buy houses and exotic cars.
But you see the Male actors? They are lazy youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Una Wan kill me wit laugh dis early morning... See comments grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko / Chika Ike Inspects Her Real Estate Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.