Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike (5153 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by dotcomnamename: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
"PDP convention drama continues as PDP chieftain, Bode George, chases Rivers State, Governor, Wike out of his residence when the later went to his house to apologize over remarks on South West.

Read Bode George's brutal response to Wike:

"You insulted not only me but the entire Yorubas, on national TV. You can’t now secretly sneak into my house to tell me sorry. It is unacceptable. Go back on national TV, where you made the vulgar statement to apologize..."

"YORUBAS' DISCIPLE AND RESPECT ARE 5 & 6 AND AM LOVING THEM FOR THAT."

https://www.facebook.com/APCNEWSBLOG/posts/1780425711998547

3 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by smulti(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Only in the ZOOOO will an ex convict still remains relevant

Ibori and Alamieyeseigha comes to mind

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by sinkhole: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
If this story is true then I am so fulfilled tonight!
Ooodua will bless Pa. Bode, all the 16 gods in the land will bless Pa. Bode.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by ProWalker: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Useless man! When they were in bed with those idiots in pdp and dashing those flattrons pdp tickets in lagos, he didn't see that as an insult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by globemoney: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
Useless man! When they were in bed with those idiots in pdp and dashing those flattrons pdp tickets in lagos, he didn't see that as an insult
For the records, Lagos is no mans land, why didn’t Yoruba APC win then since the pdp were dashing pdp tickets to flattrons according to you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by RadicalTrump: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fake news

I am Backing Wike 100%

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by ProWalker: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
globemoney:

For the records, Lagos is no mans land, why didn’t Yoruba APC win then since the pdp were dashing pdp tickets to flattrons according to you?

I will truly believe the day alpha win a councillor seat in Lagos.
Wait till 2019, Una eyes go clear grin

4 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by yanshDoctor: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
i keep on warning the PDP. south west votes does not matter. just forget the south west pdp leaders even without them pdp can still secure 30-40% votes that's all pdp needs from west.

giving south west pdp chairmanship will be disastrous for the party. there is hostile there and uncertainty unlike the south south assured votes.

APC will share dollars and buy so many of them. unlike the south south that will resist APC.

beside the south west is hoping for presidency 2023 its a risky and vulnerable region at this time.

they can cause trouble in PDP to give APC a land slide.

all Atiku need is to divide the north vote 50/50 leave the south south and south east. south west will be divided too even if it 40%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by globemoney: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

So councilor seat is now better than house of reps and house of assembly? Continue. Osunites and ibadanites can manage councilor seats, our eyes is on the top price.

11 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
From the stables of Lagos Ibadan express media comes this delightful propaganda grin grin grin

Afonjas abeg take back seat

8 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by ProWalker: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
globemoney:

So councilor seat is now better than house of reps and house of assembly? Continue. Osunites and ibadanites can manage councilor seats, our eyes is on the top price.

Heheheheheheh your top prize is your Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Kyase(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
yanshDoctor:
i keep on warning the PDP. south west votes does not matter. just forget the south west pdp leaders even without them pdp can still secure 30-40% votes that's all pdp needs from west.

giving south west pdp chairmanship will be disastrous for the party. there is hostile there and uncertainty unlike the south south assured votes.

APC will share dollars and buy so many of them. unlike the south south that will resist APC.

beside the south west is hoping for presidency 2023 its a risky and vulnerable region at this time.

all Atiku need is to divide the north vote 50/50 leave the south south and south east. south west will be divided too even if it 40%.
I wonder sometimes if people still use their brains to reason.
which kind analysis be this Yanshman?

7 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by RadicalTrump: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Shekow follower spoted

2 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Afonja knows how to propagate.

love news that massage dia ego grin

2 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by michlins(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kyase:
I wonder sometimes if people still use their brains to reason.
which kind analysis be this Yanshman?
e tire me oh. But that's why I love nairaland lots of mumu update

1 Like

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by polite2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ooomo, see vexing
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Naijazeus: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
yanshDoctor:

Their vote does not matter, yet you never stop crying because they voted for Buhari. If there is region whose vote is total useless, its that of your region. They didn't vote for Buari yet he won. You are only trying hard to conceal your fear.

7 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by bluecircle470: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
yanshDoctor:

with all sincerity within yourself, you believe Atiku can win even 25% of northern vote.....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by dreamworld: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Afonja propaganda network

4 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Adminisher: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
bluecircle470:

with all sincerity within yourself, you believe Atiku can win even 25% of northern vote.....lol

Atiku is a caucus politician. He is NOT populist. He inherited Yaradua's political machinery. Knowing a lot of big men has its place but in politics your name must be on every lip. The lips of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
PDP grin grin

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by bloodmoneyspita: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
FAKE NEWS, SO WHO GAVE WIKE GLASS OF WINE?

1 Like

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Naijazeus: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
bounty007:
Afonja knows how to propagate.

love news that massage dia ego grin

Everybody knows it's the pigs and idiots that do what you just alleged. Ask Fayose and FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by giftcardstrader(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by anibirelawal(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
is it for real abi na joke
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Kyase(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
michlins:
e tire me oh. But that's why I love nairaland lots of mumu update
lol make we dey watch them.
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by wickyyolo: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Fake news

I am Backing Wike 100%

Naso!!!
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Oblang(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:

Buy them u say. Even when PDP with their money in 2015 cannot buy them...Politics is a game of interest and not based on one yeye emotion for a particular party...
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by wickyyolo: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2017
It wasn't an insult when he lost his ward to APC. Shameless fool
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 2:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Pure lies
Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by Jlow2: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2017
globemoney:

dnt mind dem, we re already in the state assembly & national Assembly, very soon its deputy governor and governor

1 Like

Re: Get Out Of My House~ Bode George To Gov Wike by MufasaRebirth: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2017
See the source of the fake story heheheheh grin

Op you Well so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Egypt Is Breaking Barriers And Setting The Pace For Africa. Wonders. / Here Is The Proposed Cabinet Members Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Tinubu Refuses To Give Speech, Sends Representative Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.