Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, (13773 Views)

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems / Saraki To Secondus: Don’t Interfere In PDP Reconciliation Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by hisexcellency34: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
* Accuses Him Of Running Party Like His Private Business

Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former deputy national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said on Sunday that Prince Uche Secondus, national chairman of the party, would kill the party faster if he didn’t put a halt to the ongoing impunity in the party.

While bemoaning the crisis in the Lagos State chapter of the party which has produced two state chairmen, Messrs Adegbola Dominic and Adedeji Doherty, George accused the national leadership of the PDP of running the party like their private companies without recourse to the laid down rules spelt out in the party’s constitution.

He described as fraudulent the decision of the Secondus-led National Working Committee (NWC) of the party to conduct a fresh election into the State Working Committee (SWC) despite a court order calling on the party to maintain status quo antebellum.

According to him, after Justice T.A.O. Oyekan-Abdullahi of the Lagos High Court ordered that the status quo remains in the affairs of the PDP in Lagos State, the notice was made available in the media while a copy of the judgment was also forwarded to the national secretariat of the party for their notification.

He said in flagrant disregard for court orders, the NWC who claimed Dominic was acting as chairman for 90 days still sent a delegation led by Senator Obi to conduct the election which produced Doherty as chairman.

Reacting to the claim by Captain Tunji Shelle, a former state chairman of the party, that Dominic was appointed to serve in acting capacity for 90 days, George accused him of being economical with the truth, saying Dominic was validly elected as a replacement to complete the tenure of Moshood Salvador, the former state chairman who defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said: “I have refrained from speaking initially but I can no longer continue to keep quiet when some people are trying to justify illegality and gross impunity.

“What they are doing is illogical and illegal, totally out of the constitution. If they cannot follow the rule as stated in the constitution, they are going to kill the party very fast.

Anything that is illegal, illogical and is going to bring shame to the PDP, I will never be part of it. They cannot continue to run the PDP like their private businesses. This is a national party for the people built by the efforts of our founding fathers.

“During the election of a new state chairman to replace Salvador, I abstained from voting. I didn’t support Dominic or any of the candidates. Shelle was part of the people who voted for Dominic.

“After the election, I said ‘Mr. Dominic, the party people have voted for you, I wish you the best of luck, go and learn the ropes and culture of the party. Work with your people. Why should I get myself involved? It is who the party members want that I will support.

“I have nothing personal against Doherty. I supported him during the last PDP governorship primary in Lagos. However, the man they sent to Lagos to conduct the primary, Victor Oyofo, manipulated the primary in favour of the eventual winner, yet I didn’t utter one word.

“If people don’t allow the will of the people to be respected, the party will continually be in a comatose.”

Speaking on why he shunned the inauguration of Doherty, which took place last Monday, George said he would not associate himself with any illegality as there was a pending case in court on the matter.

“To me, there is a case in court. What they did was not in accordance with the constitution of the party. Whatever the court decides is what I will comply with. Until then, I cannot be seen with any illegality,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/you-will-kill-pdp-with-impunity-bode-george-tells-secondus/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Ashabbiiee: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Secondus only takes orders from his boss, Wike

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Fadomero(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Pdp is dead already

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by nairavsdollars(f): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Lagos, The only territory Bode George controls in PDP, Secondus wants to take it from him..chai

4 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Afamed: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
They urgently need to bury the remains of PDP in good time. PDP , party of impunity

20 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by skkslar: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Bode at his vocal best

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by rxmusa(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Oh Lord! Please continue to disunite those who plunged this country into mess

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Same PDP that is already dead and buried?!

We remembered what the loser called Secondus was saying a day before the Presidential election and our reply to him...

grin cheesy wink

Simplyleo:

Lol. Laugh want burst my belle oh, @ the attached. grin grin grin grin grin
Lol cheesy.
No mind those losers patriot.
They still have 4 looong years to wail.
Dem go wail sotey, dem neck go long!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Afamed:
They urgently need to bury the remains of PDP in good time
They are already buried Chairman.

Same evil and evil party boasting to all Nigerians that they will rule our darling nation for 60 years before they leave, but they never told us what will happen after the 60 years.....perhaps by then, there won't be a country call Nigeria again.
Criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2019
wike boy, PDP! share the money!!!

bunch of looters

APC bunch of same

3 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by RPirez: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2019
This convicted thief should STFU! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by sotall(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Joker419: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2019
God will help us in this country
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Hagese: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2019
grin
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Let him kill it Bode George..

Let Secondus kill it..

My state Election is coming up soon, We don't need any PDP wahala...

So let secondus kill it for now and resuscitate after for national politics when we are done with our Governorship Election..

I stand with Secondus

7 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by chriskosherbal(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Bode George have been very vocal of recent, what seems to be the cause of this ?

1 Like

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by itsme01: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
grin

Wike and Secondus are too small and poor (yes poor!!!) to lead a National Opposition Party

Since the days of Akinloye, Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo.. Party leaders where rich strong men who cant be bought over, people who have businesses and empires

unlike wike whose major source of income was worshiping Patience Jonathan and Rotimi Ameachi till they gave him ministerial slot and now Governorship Ticket.. he doesnt have a known business or law firm just another political jobber.. same as Secondus whose highest political post was Rivers State Party chairmanship

This is why Atiku could come from nowhere after destroying PDP for four years and bribe them with few dollars and INTELS Shares, while Peter Obi of APGA could pay 250million and clinch the slot of VP

The day the drunkard of Otueke, Stella Obasanjo's house boy felt since they made him a President he was now a man, and removed Obasanjo and other founding fathers of PDP as members of Board of Trustees while replacing them with his fellow drunk kids he buried PDP

8 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by mzBEAM(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
PDP is dead and buried already. Very useless opposition party.

Thunder fire buhari and his wicked supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Isoduwa(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Na them them we don't care about their problems anymore

All we are saying give us Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
post=84754288:

They are already buried Chairman.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

APC
THE WORST OF THE WORST.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Emu4life(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Confusionists
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
destinie2019:

APC
THE WORST OF THE WORST.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by DGeneral123(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Lolz

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Emu4life(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
destinie2019:

APC THE WORST OF THE WORST.
Say that to Oshiomolegrin
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Onlinealaba(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
You people haven't woken up to the reality that Nigeria is heading to a one party system, APC now drives the game and with the way they take mandate I doubt if PDP will win any post come 2023..God airpus o
we sell quality affordable Smart TVs
Re: Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
PDP would finally be laid to rest if they don't win 2023 elections

As for now... PDP are still walking corpse or better still dry bone that might eventually raise again or die finally

2023 Is what we await

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison / Supreme Court Upholds Akpabio’s Election / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.