Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

“the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo (704 Views)

‘Dickson Has Set Trap For Lyon, Bayelsa Governor-Elect’ - Group / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede / Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by goldben147: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Husband of the man whose wife allegedly flogged a teacher, Rita Makachi to death at the Starlight Secondary School, Ogidi, Anambra State has pleaded with the deceased’s family to forgive her.

The man (name withheld) blamed the devil for the unfortunate incident.

The suspect, only known as Chinaza’s mum, had allegedly flogged the school teacher with a stick which led to her death after the daughter came home with the report of how she was flogged by her teacher for not sweeping the classroom.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/devil-used-daughter-set-trap-wife-husband-woman-flogged-teacher-death/

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by RZArecta(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time cool
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by anibi9674: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
so painful
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by NwaAmaikpe: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
RZArecta:
If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time cool

shocked

If you have the time, do the crime.
If you can't do it fine, don't do the crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Evablizin(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017

Just look at how wild mother and daughter brought sorrow and shame to this man.
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by policy12: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
This happened bc d mother is not in control of her dauta..
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by DopeBoss(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who still flogs in this modern age ...Parents and Teachers really need to be enlightenedundecided
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2017

(1)

Eliminate ‘state Of Origin’ / Tight Security As Yusuf Buhari Spends New Year Day In Abuja Hospital / FG Appoints Jega , Okebukola , Others To Review Nigeria's Varsity System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.