|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,966,506 members, 7,199,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 December 2022 at 07:39 AM
|Vacancy: Quality Executive by Chemz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2017|
Job title: Quality Executive
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Education and Experience:
• First Degree in scientific or engineering discipline, or able to demonstrate equivalent level of knowledge
• Quality experience within the industry, and application of Quality Systems
• Quality experience within the industry and application of Quality Systems
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Problem identification and solving skills
• Able to work effectively in English
• Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
• Knowledge on effective quality documentation systems
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deliver clear communications and foster excellent working relationships with peers and management
• Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem solving skills within a structured process
• Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Concise in the description of the different QA situations. Able to stick to the standard and not be pressurized.
• Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods
• Flexible thinking – able to challenge and see views from different perspectives
• Ability to self-motivate and be resilient and focused under pressure
• Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
JOB DESCRIPTION (as given by client):
• Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
• Act as the relevant LOC quality contact for the Regional Quality organization providing communication to the regional quality organization on progress on QMS compliance status updates on quality plans and escalation of issues. Share learning’s and issues appropriately with other LOC and regional colleagues.
• Supporting the LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Supply Chain and (Local insert LOC Name) Marketing Company.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with standards and policies, Guide for Commercial Companies ,GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Manager as directed
o Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business. Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOPs, GQPs, and GQMPs as relevant.
o Promote QMS management principles and seek continuous improvement of the processes
o Review, conduct impact assessments and implement any updates to QMS policies
o Manage QMS Management Review meetings according to local SOPs
o Identify, Implement and Manage QA Objectives & KPIs
o Establish and manage Annual Quality Plans
• Support the LOC Quality Manager to ensure that all internal procedures and systems in use in the LOC are compliant to QMS, Guide for Commercial Companies and local regulatory requirements, including (but not limited to)
o LOC Quality Council – support the LOC Quality Manager re organizing Council meeting with regular meetings. This support should ensure that the LOC Quality Council format, frequency and reporting are standardised to global requirements. In addition support should be provided re Quality metrics and reporting format/ system in place.
o Change Control - perform day to day work to support the local change control process with the aim of ensuring all planned major changes (including as appropriate new pack introduction, product discontinuation, major pack changes, re-packing activities) are effectively and compliantly managed. Processes in place to routinely review progress of changes and close out when completed.
o Risk Management - perform activities to support the risk management process to ensure effective management, timely reporting, review and escalation of quality risks.
o Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) - Implement global or local process to effectively manage corrective and preventative action plans. Develop local processes to conduct root cause analysis to investigate deviations and develop CAPA’s. Local process in place to track and review CAPA plans on routine basis. Demonstrate that LOC effectively identifies where CAPA plans required and that they are effectively implemented, monitored and closed out.
o Auditing - perform day to day work to support the local process that is in place for Level 1 (self-inspection) and Level 2 monitoring auditing. Work with the LOC Quality Manager to ensure
the Level 1 and Level 2 auditing process includes clear accountability for sign off of audit reports and resultant CAPA/ Risk management.
Level 1 and Level 2 audit universe is defined and agreed with Regional Quality and annual audit schedules in place.
there is a process in place to ensure all new and existing suppliers/ 3rd party contractors/ service providers that have a direct impact on product quality are identified and audited by either LOC QA Team or the appropriate Central Team (e.g. ESA). e.g. distribution sites, repacking contractors, warehouses, freight management, samples supply, off-site archive sites, artwork printers, printed packaging component suppliers.
availability if requested to participate in Level 1 (self) and Level 2 audits with the agreement of the relevant Central Team
the LOC element of the Supply Chian and the Quality elements of the Marketing Company are audit ready for any relevant Level 3 or 4 audits.
o Complaints - perform day to day work to support an effective complaints management process ensuring
the assessment of potential issues are determine as quickly as possible and linked to the adverse event reporting process and local product incident process if/as appropriate.
report and follow up on product complaints with manufacturing sites, customers and commercial teams.
o Incident management – Support the LOC Quality Manager to ensure that an effective local product incident process is in place to escalate and manage any product quality related issues and in the training of all relevant staff in local incident management process and global PIRC process. Assist the LOC Quality Manager in any investigations triggered by local incidents and in conducting LOC Incident Committees.
o Product supply - performs day to day work to support systems that have an impact on the quality of imported, products in line with the QMS and local Regulatory requirements
responsible for the review and at the direction of the LOC Quality Manager the approval of TTS (Technical Terms of Supply) and liaison with manufacturing sites to ensure compliance to local registered technical details.
Liaison with External Supply Quality for products that are manufactured by contractors to ensure compliance to local registered technical details.
Ensure timely local Quality release of imported finished goods deliveries and resolve Quality-related issues arising from these deliveries.
Support the LOC Quality Manager with communication to the supplying sites, R& and Regional Quality as it relates to approval of repacking activities and resolving Quality issues with the product supplied
o Artwork management - perform day to day work in line with the roles and responsibilities for quality as defined in the local artwork procedures.
o Local Repacking – perform day to day work to support repacking requests ensuring regulatory and QA compliance, timely QA batch release of repacked orders before distribution and/or re-export. Ensure as appropriate documentation of batch records and retention of samples.
• Maintains all quality documentation such as product specifications and Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with client's policies.
o Ensures all product specifications and related documents (e.g. CoAs, TTs) are maintained compliant to current registered details.
Maintains and updates the QA Standard Operating Procedure
if you quality base on the JD, kindly send cvs to email@example.com with subject as: Quality Executive
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199