Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Unbelievable: ‘am Trying To Help My Parents’ – Man Caught Trying To Use His Pare - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable: ‘am Trying To Help My Parents’ – Man Caught Trying To Use His Pare (494 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: ‘am Trying To Help My Parents’ – Man Caught Trying To Use His Pare by goldben147: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
A 24-year-old fresh University graduate, Prosper, was allegedly caught trying to use his parents for rituals!

While being questioned he revealed that life has been hard and he only took to this wicked measure because he wants to help his parents!
https://www.ireporteronline.com/unbelievable-trying-help-parents-man-caught-trying-use-parents-rituals-video/

(1) (Reply)

Stepmother Burns Hungry Two-year- Old’s Genitals Over Moin-moin / Mambilla Committed Ethnic Cleansing In Taraba, Says Fulani Community & Military / Photos: NYSC Member Shot Dead In Nekede, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.