Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? (32430 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by cashlurd(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Whoever Fayose chooses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Eleka

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by MasterOfCoin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please where is Flash?
Let him go to the future and find out.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by greatsly: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
All I know is that, the election will be different from the one that brought fayose into office.

fayose incumbency factor will be curtailed.
the peoples choice would prevail.
lastly I do not see fayose choice winning the governorship.
the powers that be in Abuja will never allow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Daluvy29(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
The voice of the people is the voice of God. The people of Ekiti will resist any imposition on them. Fayose should allow internal democracy to play its role in PDP. If that happens I think Eleka will win but if not, then the party stand a chance of loosing the election.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by DRJECKYLL(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am just waiting for rochas to leave
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
If fayose and ekiti people allow apc to win ekiti I will hate ekiti people for life I will drop all my respect for them for life.

apc must die the way they came I don't care if apga or labour or AD or any party eve unknown ones win ekiti but for apc fayose must do everything to chase apc out of site.

Buhari, Amaechi, okorocha, Liar moha-madness, Tinubu, Onu, Ngige makes me to hate apc like dog pooh. Buhari, fulani, apc are curse to Nigeria as a country.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
989900:

Whatever happens;

1. The people of Ekiti have got ill luck with governance.

2. Fayose will lose immunity.

3. Fayose will either run away like 'dilector', or spend some quality time with Dasuki.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, front-page please.

run away ke? the payback waiting for the useless loudmouth has been doing olympic traiing for the last three years. and his main man koro is going to spill every last bean

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by FBIL: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ado-Ekiti..! One slum of a state capital surrounded by rocks, brown roofs and mud houses. grin grin.
And now, back to the topic:
Ikere will deliver Prof. and Fayoshe will deliver his stronghold; other areas will be torn to shreds. Fayemi doesnt trust himself to contest, Segun Oni has some shortcomings with the people, having performed below Fayoshe. Thus, Prof. Kolakpo becomes the next governor of Ekiti state in 2018, figuratively.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Hydronium(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Interesting, the hunt for power continues...

In the meantime, Check out this collections of short stories for Christmas.

https://www.nairaland.com/4248646/christmas-again-short-story-collection
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Charly68: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
From prophetic hindsight, I can't see the next Governor from the above...he is still hidden but God will soon launch him out like an arrow...Fayose's misdeed will be exposed and that will spoil the chance of his candidate ..
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by GavelSlam: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aluko.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Chukazu: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
seunmsg:
If Segun Oni can secure APC ticket, then it's a done deal. He will win easily. If Fayemi or Ojudu emerges as APC candidate, Kolapo Olushola is the next governor.

But Oni's tenure was a disaster!
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Daluvy29:
The voice of the people is the voice of God. The people of Ekiti will resist any imposition on them. Fayose should allow internal democracy to play its role in PDP. If that happens I think Eleka will win but if not, then the party stand a chance of loosing the election.

The voice of the people has never and can never be the voice of God!

The best it can be is "democracy"

And the same voice that is making Nigerians suffer in Buhari's hand

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by adedayoa2(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
A state like Ekiti with all the professors it has.
Great intellectuals...

I still find it hard to believe why they always have funny leaders.

those great intellectuals don't live inside Ekiti only make noise from the outside. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Lumig: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
emmie14:
PDP is ready with Kolapo Olusola. APC is still struggling to identify themselves. embarassed
who is deceiving you with the above? The kind of problem that will erupt in PDP camp in Ekiti is still doing press up. Just dey watch
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by pafisayo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
yomi96:

Fayose's place in history
is sealed. When the
story is being told in
future of Buhari's
legendary
misrule,Fayose will be
mentioned as the lone
voice who stood his
ground and confronted
him.Next time use your brain.

When people like you believe Fayose who suddenly found a voice after PDP lost their Grip on presidency'' then their is absolutely no hope for this country.
Fayose values d Party PDP than every indigene of Ekiti let alone Nigeria.
Everything PDP did in the previous 16years was perfect including not making our refineries functional or finding other means of Generating income. Yet d moment PDP got kicked out fayose found a voice and became superbly active...
When people come to their senses He will be remembered as the Man who found his voice only when - PDP left Aso Rock.
I don't understand how people idolize politician for their theatrics. This man demolished a Road that can accommodate 6cars both lanes just to spend billions of Naira building a new Rd that can accommodate just 6lanes all over, the only difference is the 6lane now has a mini fly over bridge.
He is the Governor, the deputy, speaker etc as far as Ekiti state is concern.
E practically believes he is the smartest things that has and will ever happen to Ekiti as a state.
Today he is saying Pmb should resign cos their is fuel scarcity?? Yes maybe but should e not also resign for not paying over 5 months? Oh some states are owing more than 5 months that makes him better lol.
Fayose and pretty much everyone else PDP, APC are all the same.
Hopefully one day we will understand the economics behind how they all play us as games.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by israelmao(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
989900:

Whatever happens;

1. The people of Ekiti have got ill luck with governance.

2. Fayose will lose immunity.

3. Fayose will either run away like 'dilector', or spend some quality time with Dasuki.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, front-page please.

Did you do subject called quantitative and qualitative reasoning in your primary school?Fayose stands head and shoulders above other selfish,sycophantic,hypocritical,and coward governors in term of fighting for just cause.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by AdesegunSanni89: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
jrusky:
If fayose and ekiti people allow apc to win ekiti I will hate ekiti people for life I will drop all my respect for them for life.

apc must die the way they came I don't care if apga or labour or AD or any party eve unknown ones win ekiti but for apc fayose must do everything to chase apc out of site.

Buhari, Amaechi, okorocha, Liar moha-madness, Tinubu, Onu, Ngige makes me to hate apc like dog pooh. Buhari, fulani, apc are curse to Nigeria as a country.
MUMU talk. PDP is dead in SW and Fayose will run away as usual
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Lumig: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
john1035:
The next governor of Ekiti is the person Fayose chooses. He has Ekiti people's mumu button
... you mean Ekiti people are puppets in the hands of Fayose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by ihesiuloa(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
PDP should just continue in that state to free them from the APC virus of failure, nepotism hardship lies and irresponsibility!
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
I still prefer Fayose deputy to take over from him
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by StTrump: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Arrest Fayose after he steps down shocked
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by toye440: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
I pray they get it right cos Ekiti state is d only state left for christian Yoruba's others r going through d islamization process of they hv bin islamized only ekiti stands.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by Brillantman: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
That's because only the strong survives and not the B.Sc, M.Sc,Phd,FiPM,Mtn,Glo,Ican,Prof and other yeye titles that are lily livered
FrenchWay:
A state like Ekiti with all the professors it has.
Great intellectuals...

I still find it hard to believe why they always have funny leaders.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by emmie14: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lumig:
who is deceiving you with the above? The kind of problem that will erupt in PDP camp in Ekiti is still doing press up. Just dey watch

Negative reasoning
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by babyfaceafrica: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Brillantman:
That's because only the strong survives and not the B.Sc, M.Sc,Phd,FiPM,Mtn,Glo,Ican,Prof and other yeye titles that are lily livered
you mean only The corrupt survives
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by adeoba2008(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Fayemi should forget about this seat. A neutral person with track record can send PDP packing.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by ipobarecriminals: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Segun oni de..........Ire wole de......
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by MrImole: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Prof Kolapo Olusola Eleka is our choice in Ekiti.
No way for any party in Ekiti, in continuity we believe.
I just finished voting in the ongoing local government election...

Fayose leads, we follow...
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? by MrImole: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
adeoba2008:
Fayemi should forget about this seat. A neutral person with track record can send PDP packing.

That's why we are presenting a man with clear record as the next Governor of Ekiti...

Olusola Eleka we know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.