Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Christmas Again. A Short Story Collection For Christmas - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Christmas Again. A Short Story Collection For Christmas (975 Views)

Short Story Fiction Writers WANTED. Earn Up To N10/word And At Least 500k/month / A Short Story Rewriter Needed For Permanent Project / You Reap What You Sow. (A SHORT POEM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Again. A Short Story Collection For Christmas by Hydronium(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Christmas Again is an anthology of stories about the reason for the season – Christ.

A collection of stories masterfully woven by fine writers including the very versatile and super talented DrSwag and edited by Chimeka Garricks.

The anthology is just off the press, and like freshly baked bread, it’s best eaten while piping hot. The aroma is making me salivate already.

I just got my copy and I rushed here to share with you guys

It’s a good companion this holiday season, to remind us of what and who we are celebrating; remind us to be thankful, to show love and kindness to those around us, and it gives hope for the coming year and beyond.

In the coming days, I’ll be sharing sneak peeks into the stories.

But for now, I’m just going to curl up on my couch, with my phone and a bottle of Coke, and get lost in these amazing stories.

Join me folks

There is a secret in there that I didn’t tell you…. find out for yourself.

Click the link below to download your copy. You’ll need a PDF reader.
http://bit. ly/2CXAZ0g

Cheers

And….

Seasons Greetings!

And….

When you are done reading, please do share with me your favorite story and why.

This should be fun!

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submissions: True Crime / If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, / Contact Me If You Need A Creative Writer For Your Fiction and Non Fiction Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.