Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) (19426 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards / Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Wow,it shows how bad others were.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by chinawapz(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Tell me his impact that worth such accolades

I will design your website Today (0-8-1-3-0-7-6-7-3-5-7)
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by naijaboiy: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
If no be for political favors and small financial support, why would he be given such an award? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Merited award .
We must Appreciate this current Senate headed by Senator Bukuola saraki for standing against reckless use of power by the executive arm . Buhari would have become worse than Idiamin .
If you are dissatisfied by this award tell us the name of your senator and his contribution to the Senate in terms of bills and otherwise
exactly my thoughts.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Robert Mugabe is the best president of Zimbabwe
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by oladele97: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Mumu thing will never end in that Kogi state, mk dem just scrap the state
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2017
if Dino is the Best, i could only imagine hw dump n incapable others were,
No wonder we hardly hear nor knw them, den n now.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by delikay4luv: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2017
My state is in trouble
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2017
dingbang:
Robert Mugabe is the best president of Zimbabwe

#Lol
mayb because he has always been their president
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by etsuidris(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
It might be true.
His predecessor only developed and invested heavily in Kwara.
God bless u sir
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Tinubu & Afonjas right how

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
It’s so sad I almost feel like crying for this country.
u only want likes from yo colleagues who has little or no idea in politics. the fact is dino is only a kogi west senator n the best n most popular of all d state senator in Nigeria since 1991.

oga dino I hail o
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by nototribalist: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
It’s so sad I almost feel like crying for this country.
get your shitt together, he defeated thiefnubuu, get used to it. Dino is the man of people, him and saraki are a power house thiefnubuu can't even go close to them in politics.

So stop crying all over this nairaland!! It's disgusting
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by nototribalist: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Harrynight:
if Dino is the Best, i could only imagine hw dump n incapable others were,
No wonder we hardly hear nor knw them, den n now.
you're pained because Dino disgrace thiefnubuu. Even impregnated his menopause wife
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Purchasing of honour... shame!
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=uboma post=63411959]I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Time will not allow me to narrate the things I saw but they lack the basic infrastructure necessary for its development.

And here, Dino Melaye has been awarded the best Senator in Kogi State.

BASSA is not part of his constituency bro.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2017
nototribalist:
you're pained because Dino disgrace thiefnubuu. Even impregnated his menopause wife

now i c wat won him d award!
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Drsheddy post=63414070][/quote]

Does Dino need to wait for Bassa LGA to fall under his portfolio to advocate for developmental activities there?

Is Dino not an indigene of Kogi State?

Haba bro, you sef tire me.....
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
It might be true.

His predecessor only developed and invested heavily in Kwara.
Yes he will invest in Kwara cos Kwara played a prominent role in the rise of Smart Adeyemi right from NTA Ilorin to state NUJ President to national NUJ President and straight to senate.He is more a kwaran than kogite.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by lilytender: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Yes, he is the best Senator in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not just the best Senator but the best human being in Nigeria because he has the best set of cars in Nigeria without having any source of income besides politics. A third class graduates driving world's first class cars. What a country! sad
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2017
uboma:
I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Time will not allow me to narrate the things I saw but they lack the basic infrastructure necessary for its development.

Naija na joke very bi
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2017
uboma:
I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Naija na joke very big one. What a ridicule
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Apart from fleets of cars, what has Dino achieved in Kogi State?

Answer that question and stop talking petulantly.
I don't know why we don't get basic point and what has fleets of cars got to do with the award.

The question is do you have any better senator than Melaye in Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Or best comedian
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by wacoj(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2017
WELL DESERVED! HEIS EVEN THE BEST SENATOR IN NIGERIA PLC.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Best Senator? Those people are getting exactly what they deserve
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by GoldenCrown1160: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
It's a pity for Kogi people.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Merited award .
We must Appreciate this current Senate headed by Senator Bukuola saraki for standing against reckless use of power by the executive arm . Buhari would have become worse than Idiamin .
If you are dissatisfied by this award tell us the name of your senator and his contribution to the Senate in terms of bills and otherwise

What is nigeria s problem .?
How many problem solving laws have the senate made
I cry for Nigeria especially you guys that are been paid 20k monthly to make stupid comments online
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2017
kogi peoples are facing the same fate that the Israelites faced in the hand of pharaoh before God raised moses to helped them
out

governor worse, senators worse, house of reps unknown

if I happen to be from kogi, I'll tear my local govt attestation and nationalize to other state. is not a state, a sane person should be proud of
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by crisbennie: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2017
uboma:

What does Bassa LGA has to do with Dino Melaye. Bassa is under kogi East Senatorial district[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by lizzynicole: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Can somburi wake me up. Nothing wey person no go see for naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Playing Politics With Benue Killings – APC / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.