Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) (19424 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards / Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Merited award .
We must Appreciate this current Senate headed by Senator Bukuola saraki for standing against reckless use of power by the executive arm . Buhari would have become worse than Idiamin .
If you are dissatisfied by this award tell us the name of your senator and his contribution to the Senate in terms of bills and otherwise
You've said the frank truth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
It might be true.

His predecessor only developed and invested heavily in Kwara.

Smh. If he is best kogi has had to offer then they deserve the condition they are in. In fact, Nigerians deserve the condition they are in.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Geepapa: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2017
For starters, the road from Obajana to Kabba, a concrete road is on going, also Kabba - Ilorin road last rehabilitated in the 70's is under reconstruction, bill for the conversion of the Kabba College of Agriculture established in 1962 along with those of Jos, Markudi, Bauchi etc all others have since become federal universities is before the president for assent, the bill like many others was sponsored by Dino. He deserves every encouragement. He is senator for Kogi west mind.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
lakesider:

What is nigeria s problem .?
How many problem solving laws have the senate made
I cry for Nigeria especially you guys that are been paid 20k monthly to make stupid comments online

stop thinking everyone is paid by politicians to gain publicity be objective please. Even if your claim is real I challenge you to name a better senator so we care evaluate their performances but you choose to deviate and throw tantrums. you are the one with problems here.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
I agree 1000000%
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by newguy1(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
xreal:
It might be true.

His predecessor only developed and invested heavily in Kwara.
ha n where u get dis info from that they invested heavily in kwara haba
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by mayorwesley: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Next we go hear say yahaya Bello wins (buys) best gov to outdo Dino in d battle for supremacy in a state where her citizens r dying of hunger.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by LukeLook: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good, since KOGI state is the best governed state in Northern Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by jack00000: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=uboma post=63411959]I visited Bassa LGA in Kogi state recently and I cried that Nigerians are suffering in no small way...

Time will not allow me to narrate the things I saw but they lack the basic infrastructure necessary for its development.

And here, Dino Melaye has been awarded the best Senator in Kogi State.

IS DINO REPRESENTING BASSA? Are u current?
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by badesco(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
No matter how we look at it, senator dino melaye is one most articulate and best senator in Nigeria as at today. Congrats dino and keep the doing what you know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
what do you expect from thieves and their asslicking toddlers..

Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by uboma(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=jack00000 post=63422419][/quote]

I will not oblige you with a response to your question.

Someone already asked a similar question and I responded accordingly.

Kindly read up the thread from page 1.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
These Kogi people are a bunch of jokers!
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by ajishomo: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why are we so title freak like this
Chief.Prof.(Engr.).Alhaji.Pastor.Admiral. Dino Melaye (FNIM, MON, FNSE)......Whoever do us this strong thing shall never find peace!
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by aristosoft(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
He might actually deserve the award.
The most vocal senator (never mind whatever he says, at least he talks)
Most popular (always on social media and on your faces)
Released an album
Number One Senate President Supporter
Fought and still fighting the sitting governor to a standstill.

I don't know your yardstick but Senator deserves an award.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by xreal: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kog45:
Yes he will invest in Kwara cos Kwara played a prominent role in the rise of Smart Adeyemi right from NTA Ilorin to state NUJ President to national NUJ President and straight to senate.He is more a kwaran than kogite.

you are damn right.
Re: Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Abeg make una help me, I can't help talking about Nigeria 24hrs a day, is this not madness?

Na today u know say you no well? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At Graduation Ceremony Of National Defence College / Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo / Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.