Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How And Why Did You Take That Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How And Why Did You Take That Decision (304 Views)

No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Why Did You Take That Decision by IkpuMmadu: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2017
This year is almost gone and I can say Thank you Lord ! Resigned from a good paid job that takes me to many countries of the world to float my own firm. Just few weeks I got my documents ready and my tax identification number ready with CAC ...I can say this is a major achievement this year.

God has been faithful with the new business, though it's not easy but clients are satisfied with my solutions . I will want to know I hope that my post would be approved, a lot of people have the intention of having their own business and firms. A lot of people don't find it cool working for people and there are various reasons ranging from limitation of creativity to lack of passion or the need to add value to the economy.

Can we know why you decided to go the entrepreneurship ? What caused it ? How had it been ? And what is your take on it ? How where you able to conquer the rest of the unknown.

These insights would help would be starters to gather the enough courage and also know the (de)merits of been a CEO and Founder or a principle partner of a firm !

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation

From the newest CEO in town

(1) (Reply)

PMB Again @ 75 / FG To Cut Raw Material Imports By N3trillion, Targets 4million Jobs With 5-year / Yuletude: Aocoed Alumni Association Decries Hardship Inflicted On The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.