Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo (28038 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Oloripelebe: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Am very much sure that neither you nor your ancestors are from Lagos..why don't you tell us your state and let's see how much better it is doing than Anambra..
Every Afonja and his goat dey claim Lagosian..

Yes, cos Lagos is in south west grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by chibuzorAbia: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
imhotep:

Ooni needs an Igbo wife ASAP grin

Yam Leg!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Enjoyment Ooni of Ife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Jaideyone(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oni that can not rule his own house is that one a ruler.

Ordinary wife he can't control, but he wants to control the whole Yorubaland.
were
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Alariiwo: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
See someone that calls himself a state governor.

When did we ever hear of Ambode or Aregbe going to live in a state different from the ones they govern?
Lemme not just talk sha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by opribo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Your English is terrible but for starters ....it's white elephant project

It's allowed
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Yes, cos Lagos is in south west grin grin
Yes,with MILLIONS of people from ALL Tribes in Nigeria making it what it is and if you dispute that assertion be PROUD enough to acknowledge your state and it's progress..
Unlike you am very much proud of my state,Anambra..as a people and as a government for being a relatively well to do populace in the midst of poverty riddled states all over the Nation..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Oloripelebe: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Yes,with MILLIONS of people from ALL Tribes in Nigeria making it what it is and if you dispute that assertion be PROUD enough to acknowledge your state and it's progress..
Unlike you am very much proud of my state,Anambra..as a people and as a government for being a relatively well to do populace in the midst of poverty riddled states all over the Nation..

Always appreciate the South west for giving u and ur ingrate folks an enabling environment undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:

Always appreciate the South west for giving u and ur ingrate folks an enabling environment undecided
Yes and what have you got to show for the enabling environment in your own STATE,Mr FAKE Lagosian..why don't you show case and take the same pride in the economic achievements and conditions in your OWN state..
I PROUDLY rep my state Anambra,because unlike you I've been to most States of the country and have witnessed economic challenges that makes me appreciate the industrious and enterprising nature of my state..
Rep your state and stop trying to piggyback on the glory of a state you've probably NEVER stepped foot on..Abi na Lagos be the only state in the South West..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Oloripelebe: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
donbenie:
Yes and what have you got to show for the enabling environment in your own STATE,Mr FAKE Lagosian..why don't you show case and take the same pride in the economic achievements and conditions in your OWN state..
I PROUDLY rep my state Anambra,because unlike you I've been to most States of the country and have witnessed economic challenges that makes me appreciate the industrious and enterprising nature of my state..
Rep your state and stop trying to piggyback on the glory of a state you've probably NEVER stepped foot on..Abi na Lagos be the only state in the South West..

Oya, am from Lagos... Kill ursef grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
cool
Oloripelebe:

Oya, am from Lagos... Kill ursef grin
Of course you are from Lagos..ALL Afonjas are from Lagos.. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by able20(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bolustical:

No one from that side, whether rich and poor feels accomplished until he builds a house or invests in Lagos
That's why Lagos belongs to all Nigerians.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by deomelo: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Even the residence in Lagos still look like village...

You really can not take the village out of the villager..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by BabaRamota1980: 3:11am On Dec 20, 2017
MrPolitics:
Every Nigerian Politician has a house in Lagos

Thats true for Ibos only, not true for rest of Nigeria. Every Ibo governor does not believe he has status until he has acquired a house in London Lagos. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by BigIyanga: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Bolustical:

No one from that side, whether rich and poor feels accomplished until he builds a house or invests in Lagos
Your mates are building mansions in Lagos while you are here building anger and divisiveness.. There is no C/O for you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by donbenie(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Thats true for Ibos only, not true for rest of Nigeria. Every Ibo governor does not believe he has status until he has acquired a house in London Lagos. grin
And while you keep HATING,they keep OWNING..#HATER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by chibuzorAbia: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2017
donbenie:

Bolustical:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
donbenie:
Babaramota1980 needs to go weed his okro farm in Iperu Remo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack / Orji Uzor Kalu Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.