Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Untold Truth Behind 2017 Utme Admission Processes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Untold Truth Behind 2017 Utme Admission Processes (482 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth Behind 2017 Utme Admission Processes by Drbenzene: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2017
I am here again to talk to university admission seekers. It is getting more clearer how some people with high hopes of admission may not get admitted this year.
At first, it was NUC that said not more than 500,000 can get admitted this year.
If my Mathematics is still right, that’s less than 30% of the number of candidates that wrote UTME this year.
The admission crisis of this year is the highest so far since 10yrs I have been monitoring the admission trend. This write up is nothing but a deep heart-to-heart talk with people that care.
There are various factors working against the admission this year, some of which are internal while others are external.
The internal factors are of two categories- JAMB and UNIVERSITIES.
JAMB already made some schools re-compile the list up to 3 times due to bottlenecks observed. This reason should make applicants know that, this is not as it used to be. Even professors are not able to even know what the content of the approved lists of so many schools look like.
CAPS from JAMB is also a big internal factor that may affect so many aspirants this year.
I think gone are those days of TOM, DIK, JACK & HARRY saying they have their own list, which they normally use to exploit aspirants.

Continue Reading.......

http://www.sciencebrainstorm.ga/untold-truth-behind-2017-utme-admission-processes/

Re: The Untold Truth Behind 2017 Utme Admission Processes by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Was The Number One Trending Event For 2017 / Study In China!! / NYSC: Benue State Batch "B" Stream II Orientation New Date And Camp Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.