Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) (35823 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by anonimi: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jarus:
No biggie.

I do this well, anytime.

Someone cannot oppress you again.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Chukazu: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Day169:
..it is quite unlikely that Nigeria will attain this in the near future with the current geo-political structure.
Just being realistic!

Geo-political structure?

Interesting ...how does that affect traffic rules? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Jarus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
oyb:

Someone cannot oppress you again.

grin
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

What's your brother the president doing about it?
wait for his broda to confirm ur madness
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by anonimi: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bollinger:
Let's place a bet. In 2070, Nigerians will still be complaining of bad government. Do you know why? Where does the government come from? All governments all over the world come from the people. Read up the definition of DEMOCRACY and you will understand what i am talking about. So, if the people are bad, the leaders you select from within you will also be bad and that's a fact. Nigerians are generally bad and there is no way you can select a good person in that kind of environment. Even if eventually one good leader is found, the overwhelming number of bad people in Nigeria will find a way to push him/her aside or worse kill him/her. The problem is not the government. The problem in Nigeria is the citizenry. This is why someone like Atiku has the nerve to even think about running for the presidency. He knows that bad people will always want a bad person to lead them.

Bravo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
9jakohai:

So what are you doing about it?

You expect bubu to divide himself into thousands of copies just to control traffic in Nigeria?

Obey traffic rules, son. Bubu and gej have nothing to do with it
o boy you wicked oooo LWKMD
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
aflyingbird:
Obeying traffic lights is a must in my country and in many sensible countries. It's only in Nigeria that people are stunborn and backward.
where are you from
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by salapepik: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry Indifferent

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:
Dear Aboki, Nigeria will get to that level of maturity and discipline the day your Northern fellows decides to allow the country develop and stop their evil deeds like terrorism (Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram) ...
ur kinsmen r d creators of all evil acts in d north
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
freedomforall30:
TELL THIS ABOKI TO COME TO ENUGU...YOU WILL SEE CORRECT DISCIPLINE. THERE IS NO CITY IN NIGERIA WITH PEOPLE AS DISCIPLINED AS ENUGU CITY.

PICTURE - Enugu legendary rolling green hills at 2am
liar continue deceiving urself
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sirheny007:

Educate your Almajiris first.. Only then can we give you estimates.
angry angry
i see almajiris developing lag,jakarta,kuala lumpur,beijing etc
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bolster:

No, it begins with me. It begins with you. It begins with everybody.

The people in those cars aren't the Honorables in Jordan but ordinary citizens like you and I. Waiting for government to do what we have to do is sheer laziness and unserious attitude to change, legality and what's morally right.

Do your own part. I do part and majority would have already been doing the right things, after all we have less than 500 Honorables in Abuja while the ordinary citizens are over 170 million.
I totally agree wit u,sir

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
psychologist:
Is that the only thing your mediocre mind could notice?

Dint u see their road
Or u try not to notice how everywhere was well lit.
But u choose to talk about sanity
Tell me why I should be sane in this unsane part of d world
mtcheeeeww idiot u go die in pain
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by tolguy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lothario:
See this hypocritical ABOKI as he is he's not disciplined ooh shocked
is dat ur reason to b fool
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Kemperor: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
tolguy:
ur kinsmen r d creators of all evil acts in d north

Do you know my tribe talk more of my kinsmen?
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Chukazu: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
freedomforall30:
TELL THIS ABOKI TO COME TO ENUGU...YOU WILL SEE CORRECT DISCIPLINE. THERE IS NO CITY IN NIGERIA WITH PEOPLE AS DISCIPLINED AS ENUGU CITY.

PICTURE - Enugu legendary rolling green hills at 2am

Enugu ,Jos*(don't know if FULANI herdsmen have destroyed everything), CALABAR..."home of serenity and tranquility"
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

We cant get there.. It is an Insult to animals if Nigerians are called animals..
Animals are more organised and more civil than Africans..

Best comment so far gbam.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Bolster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

His brother, your President started the Change Begins With Me campaign and people like you have refused to embraced it.

There is little a democratic government can do to change that attitude of citizens when they have born into irresponsibility, immaturity and indiscipline.

Start obeying traffics. Start using the flyovers. Start using your seat belt. Start using helmets when you're on a bike. Stop littering the environment with water satchet, sweet wrappers, boli wrappers etc.

President Buhari will not do those for you, you have to do it yourself. The guys in those cars aren't the President of Jordan, there are ordinary citizens like you.

Change Begins With You!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by badesco(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Must we always portray ourselves in bad light before international community? Afterall there are still so many Nigerians that still obeyed traffic light in Nigeria, I included.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stupid katsuna aboki..

At 2:30 a.m the light is blinking intermittently, meaning use your discression..

Not to go and stand still in the midnight in a country with zero security and get robbed at gun point....

shocked
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
That was beautiful
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

You meant Buhari should be at every junction with traffic lights to arrest offenders? You're not making use of your brain.
You know the traffic laws, respect it. You don't need Buhari or law enforcers all the time before you could respect the law. Ediot!
Change begins with you.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
There was a time people insult Muslims for keeping beard, there was a time people insult Muslims for wearing trousers above ankle, look around you we now have "beard-gang" and " short trouser wearing peeps "carrot" everywhere. This same hijab, you all will wear it in the name of fashion.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
also in ghana drivers obey traffic at mid night
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by olmoRoc: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A lawmaker from Katsina state, has revealed his surprise after seeing the level of organization and discipline during his recent visit to Amman, Jordan. Hon. Abdullahi I. Mahuta, took to his social media page to share how he saw two cars patiently waiting for the traffic lights at 2.30 am despite being the only cars on the highway.

Abdullahi said he remembered Nigeria when he saw the cars waiting at the traffic.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

It's 2:30 am here. I just looked through my window, then I saw these two cars waiting for the traffic lights to give them the green light. Then I remembered my country Nigeria and asked myself :

When will we get to this level of maturity and discipline?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/katsina-lawmaker-surprised-seeing-visit-jordan-photos.html

When you guys stop looting the treasury, and start developing the country. We were there when I was a kid. That was before the 1983 coup.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by greatcrown: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
No big deal this now!

It is not rocket science.

We can get there in less than a year!

Just install camera at the locations where you have traffic lights. Already every vehicle owner phone number is captured at licencing office.

So once the camera reveals that someone runs on red, just send sms to his/her registered owners phone number with violations, locations, amount to be paid and deadline.

If fail to pay within stipulated time police will impound vehicle.

But then this should be limited to 6 am and 10pm o, before someone is robbed while waiting for traffic light.
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Mynky: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
xxx58733:
fake news,better go and look for a job to do than trying to swindle people all the time
Re: Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't think it makes sense to keep waiting at night when the traffic volume is almost zero. What should be done at off-peak period is to design a traffic lighting system, programmed to pass vehicles on the lanes with highest number of vehicles. A sensor-based Traffic Lighting System. We are far away from technological evolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.