Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Set To Bury His Mother, Will Daddy Freeze Attend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Set To Bury His Mother, Will Daddy Freeze Attend (452 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Okoro Set To Bury His Mother, Will Daddy Freeze Attend by MBAISEBLOG: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO SET TO BURY HIS MOTHER 2DAYS TO HIS POWER CLASH MEETING WITH DADDY FREEZE.

Pastor Humble Okoro, who is the Senior Clergy of Joy Christian Center (a Pentecostal church) got bereaved on the 23rd of December 2017. The Pastor, a vocal voice against those condemning the move of God and men of God in Nigeria, told our reporter that he had a soul shaking encounter with his mum on the occasion of his birthday before the demise of the mother.
According to him, "I visited my mum on the 22nd of November, same being my birthday. It appeared as though she had a premonition of what was about to happen. Sighting my presence, she immediately prayed for me and poured out blessings on me as her second son. The entire scene and moment with her at the eve of her demise were touching..."

Remembering the life and times of his dear mum while on earth, Pastor Humble told our reporter that his mum was "the best mum anyone will ever wish to have", and that he will do everything within his powers to immortalize her.

WILL DADDY FREEZE ATTEND THE BURIAL?

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Set To Bury His Mother, Will Daddy Freeze Attend by SweetJoystick(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
She died on 23rd December wey never reach? angry

(1) (Reply)

God's Plan For Giving / Prophesies Of Doom On Rampage In Nigeria As Always.knowing Jesus Christ Is Light / Pst E.A. Prophesy To 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.