Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (41168 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by zoba88: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME.Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/our-shame-will-be-bigger-than-your.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Humblesmith? cheesy

I tithe, but if you ask me, the horns on freeze's head are not necessary

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by zephry(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
nonsense just full dis nation

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hahahahaha!! This is brutal!!

Prayer point : Every daddy freeze harassing pastors tithes... fall down and die!! die!! dieeeeee!!

Lolz. daddy freeze get your casket. lolzzzz!!

Edit: Unfortunately many unlearned folks couldn't grasp the sarcasm in my post above.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by miqos03: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
wow
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Money matter... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by money121(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awon oniradarada..
Why dem come put horn for daddy freeze head??

He need to sue that pastor..
Kini rubbish sef undecided

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Deutronomy 14:22-29 is clear enough for even a fool to understand

I can't bet my two balls this pastors has never read the bible completely on his own before

No person who has read the bible completely by them selfs and is not a scam pastor would agrue with freez because he says the plain truth

Case closed

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
I reject that for him IJN

In many ways, religion in Black Africa is bad for people's IQs. There is something about the way a black man practices religion that is different from the way other races do. Some of the most inventive and innovative peoples in the world are highly religious folks. In fact, people who are trailblazers in science and technology in the Western, Arab and Asian worlds are religious faithfuls.

For many of these folks, their faiths don't seem to get in the way of reason and everyday logic. I know this because you can only be creative and innovative if you do not abandon reason and logic. God gave us capacity for both.

I believe the reason is simple. The brand of Judeo-Christian faith we practice in black Africa kills brain cells. It renders people dumb. That's why so-called Christians would buy the picture of a man who claimed he took the selfies in heaven. That's why they'd eat grass and drink petrol at their pastor's instructions. That's why they'd defend tithing even without solid scriptural backbone.

There's something about the mind of a Black African Man that pollutes Christianity. Still trying to figure out what it is.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by helphelp: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oya na...

The dude used Am in place of I'm...

Freeze will roast this one steady

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Weirdmuzik: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
This pastor humble no humble at all .... who r to judge .... this our men of God sef .... no positive visions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by IAMSASHY(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by eleojo23: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
This pastor get work at all? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nathdoug(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Your thoughts

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
52 demon container...
Dat one weak me....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Johnpaul01: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Demon caster, casting manager, I greet you sir, all these newly recruited pastors looking for how 2 get popular. The new way forward 4 pastors now is, just make sure freeze notice you

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
First and foremost, Trezzyhelm, please work on your grammar. This is really poor stuff. Some professionalism would help the reportage of the story too. For example, its impossible to authenticate or verify the facts from your account. Unless this is some cheap publicity for someone.
Secondly, this is so ridiculous, its hilarious. There are so many things wrong with us in this country.
Imo, this tithe debate isn't new, Freeze is just a proponent for one side of the argument, he's not a particularly articulate or mature proponent.
I would encourage more Nigerian christians to do some more research into the origins of the prosperity gospel, word of faith teachings and New Apostolic Reformation movement.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by hollamanng(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awon shaku skaku

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol. I respect our pastors wella. I think say Buhari go don die by now after many of them (pastors) publicly said he's going to die. Fear them, believe them, follow them @ ur own peril

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by greatwhite(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't even know what to say
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF STUPID THIS IS

IS THIS NOT THE HIGHEST ORDER OF ILLITERACY? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by jonadaft: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mumu pastor

E wan usefreeze popular

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by wayne4loan: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ukwuele weed @ work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by webincomeplus(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hahaha hahaha
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by 6UEE: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who knows this one. He's Just looking for cheap publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Israeljones(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
This must be an entertaining joke
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Psalm45(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nothing my ear no go hear for obodo naija. Is that how work of God is these days?Lord have mercy on some people that call themselves workers of God.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by kullozone(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
The hatred I have for these pastors increases with each word they speak.
If only people go try get sense... If only....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by hisgrace090: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's difficult to win freez on this tithe debate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by meccuno: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
FAKE PASTORS.................. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
These useless fraudsters are only making us love Freeze even more. embarassed

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.