Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (32182 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2017
flyca:

Sharrap there! Opunu!
Muslims refer to Christians and perhaps people from other religions as infidels. So I m the foo l and unstable one! I defend hypocrisy and senselessness.

And for you see, I v wasted seven years in life now!
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by flyca: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Dindondin:

Sharrap there! Opunu!
Muslims refer to Christians and perhaps people from other religions as infidels. So I m the foo l and unstable one! I defend hypocrisy and senselessness.

And for you see, I v wasted seven years in life now!
Corrected. You are welcome smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2017
flyca:
Corrected. You are welcome smiley
A mad woman has stolen your pant!
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by flyca: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Dindondin:
A mad woman has stolen your pant!
Oh so na you sef
Oya take, I dash you kiss
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
flyca:

Oh so na you sef
Oya take, I dash you kiss
that's why you are doing radarada on Nairaland. I leave you with your misery. No more response to your posts!
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by flyca: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Dindondin:
that's why you are doing radarada on Nairaland. I leave you with your misery. No more response to your posts!

Exactly the adjective that qualifies you, just that you are just hiding your misery under a Santa clothing grin

Oh a final note, if you a Muslim, you are a hypocrite by default. Any attempts at defending it yeilds the same senselessness tongue

Peace off if you don't mention me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown / James Rodriguez In Tears After Colombia 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Denmark Vs Australia World Cup 2018 - Rare Historic Match. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.