Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa (3027 Views)

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pls tell them my love
Ishanipepeye:
Toke Makinwa is becoming a role model to many bitches on this forum.
Aside being a taboo, it's equally an aberration for a man to top or nyash a woman pregnant with someone else's child. At worst, the thought of it kills "a standing soilder" faster than a psycho killer.
If you are reading this thread & you've been sending PMs to some of these oloshos echoing the voice of their bitch mother, perhaps, about to consumate your affairs with any of them, you just might want to prioritize pregnancy test to avoid the risk of your home being ruined.
These hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
All dis bitches forming feminist are d ones licking their bfs asses in real life in d name of love

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Simplep:
Those tins she said are nt wat a sane being shud say...i beliv shes ur role model

You have a poor sense of sarcasm.
Learn it.
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamLaura:

You have a poor sense of sarcasm.
Learn it.
babe, simplep felt outnumbered and rushed to open an alternative account with which she could double team you.

Just as I suspected, ishanipepeye just happens to have registered today and only has three posts here grin

The lengths people will go on NL to defend themselves is hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by IamLaura(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
babe, simplep felt outnumbered and rushed to open an alternative account with which she could double team you.

Just as I suspected, ishanipepeye just happens to have registered today and only has three posts here grin

The lengths people will go on NL to defend themselves is hilarious grin
She got hurt real bad grin

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by apenaola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
she sef would be dumb to stay with the man even if UE forgives her.

There is a certain level of betrayal which can never be forgiven or forgotten especially with men. You hit them like that and the only option is for you to make an exit from their lives lest you suffer for it everyday.

Even if the man decides to stay with her, I would advise the woman to leave.

Good one, I love d latter part.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
I love it too bt d babe talks no gt direction
apenaola:

Good one, I love d latter part.
Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by johnbala01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
Women are always advised to accept thwir husband's illegitimate kids, so, by all means, men should also learn to do same.

He may be devastated now, but he will get over it. Maybe he was an absentee husband and in a moment of weakness, the woman cheated.

At least he found out early, she could have birthed that child and told him it was his and he would be none the wiser. Many men today are living with kids that aren't really theirs.
Pls do that to ur husband. God will see you through

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can u imagine dis kinda dumbness?...to tink dat only one person carries dis amount of it bothers me..aunty e pele tiyin..alayebibaje ni,,,sis pls leave dem
Ishanipepeye:
wow!, You don't say!
How thoughtful of you to have been so dumb, considering you're one of the classified bitches with a mix of Toke Makinwa's blood.
Your mother bitch would be proud of you tho.

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamLaura:

She got hurt real bad grin
lol....i swear grin

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Wife Get Pregnant For Another Man, Accept d Baby as Yours- Toke Makinwa by uk10(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol toke is right,that is the same thing i told a lady whose boyfriend has been cheating on her with her best friend,I told her to cook for him better and allow him to have sex anytime he likes and if he beats her she should beg for forgiveness.toke is too much lol grin grin ladies in the house shey u agree with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (+18) / Controversial Model, Beverly Osu Redesigns Her Breast Tattoo (photos) / "Hushpuppi" Gets Featured In A Game "Need For Speed", Fans Drag Mompha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.