Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues (1980 Views)

Bbnaija: Chi Chi Claims To Be A Bad Bitch During Chats With House Mates (video) / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by niceface(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Following the delay by TSTV Africa to commence sales of Decoders and Satellite dishes across the country as earlier promised by the PayTV, I had some chats with TSTV and they reveal some vital information, see screenshots below;

Source: http://michaelsundaym..com.ng/2017/12/my-recent-chats-with-tstv-on-sales-of.html?m=1

Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by rottennaija(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Good. Well meaning Nigerians are waiting. We need this competition to begin, we need choices. We are patient and will continue to be patient.

1 Like

Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by MabraO: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Why Do I ve a feeling this chat was done after they launched their service back in October and we kept waiting for their decoder?
Tstv is synonymous with unseriousness nd unprepared

1 Like

Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by niceface(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
MabraO:
Why Do I ve a feeling this chat was done after they launched their service back in October and we kept waiting for their decoder?
Tstv is synonymous with unseriousness nd unprepared

You don't have to doubt everything, the chats took place today Tuesday 19-12-2017.
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by akaneffiong(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pls does the white decoder have hdmi port?
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by ndidibabe(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
TSTV is a story.
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by hisgrace090: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
ndidibabe:
TSTV is a story.

And all their promise have failed.

This people knows how to somersault.
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by Fididiguy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chai... Hard to believe for now
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by popsamblue(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mi still waiting o...sport package, data access still beat my dstv access anyday...(dstv no wan comot ss bonus abi)
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2017
popsamblue:
Mi still waiting o...sport package, data access still beat my dstv access anyday...(dstv no wan comot ss bonus abi)

Guy enjoy ur ss3 bonus while it lasts oh. I'm on the 3rd week now watching ss3 on access and its still working.
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by peeps4u: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
greenhulk:

Guy enjoy ur ss3 bonus while it lasts oh. I'm on the 3rd week now watching ss3 on access and its still working.

My bro has been enjoying some SS stations since Sept/October now. DSTV has refused to take it away
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
peeps4u:

My bro has been enjoying some SS stations since Sept/October now. DSTV has refused to take it away

Lol r u praying they take it away? That's how I told someone on this forum that I've been enjoying it for the past 3 weeks and the guy was beating his chest that it is impossible that I can only watch it for 1 week. As if he's in my house with me.

Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by MorataFC: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol r u praying they take it away? That's how I told someone on this forum that I've been enjoying it for the past 3 weeks and the guy was beating his chest that it is impossible that I can only watch it for 1 week. As if he's in my house with me.
I was surprised too, over two weeks now, what really happens? But I thought he should be 7 days ish.
Re: My Most Recent Chats With TSTV On Sales Of Decoders And Other Issues by saltoasis: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
I've being enjoying ss3,ss7 since October 1 on dstv family.

(1) (Reply)

Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos / New Tv Series: Watch The Island (season 1) Trailer With Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. / Download Full Movie Logan Here Hd Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.